Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts Getting Banned

Discussion on Accounts Getting Banned within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accounts Getting Banned

- Recently I tried to enter an account which I no longer used and I realized it had been banned. Also, I heard about a friend whose account got banned, and believe me, he hasn't hacked for months. A friend of his got banned exactly at the same time he was.

- Does anyone here has had the same problem? Is there a new kind of autoban which is not really working good, like a few months ago? I remember that Acclaim had to remove autoban because it was banning people who weren't hacking or using bots, or whatever. Question is, have they activated that again?

- If anyone know something about this, please post here My friend is so mad, and he and me are going to ask Acclaim to show us proof that we were hacking. He hacked like 5 months ago, and I haven't hacked on that low lvl account. It was just like a safe account to keep gems and ****

- Thanx for your respondings.
Old 10/22/2008, 01:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
There is currently no auto ban. Acclaim either made a mistake or their system is fuked up. Or they just ban low activities account XD. But e-mail them. They will give you a reason why u get ban. If hack they will give ss.
Old 10/22/2008, 01:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
There is currently no auto ban. Acclaim either made a mistake or their system is fuked up. Or they just ban low activities account XD. But e-mail them. They will give you a reason why u get ban. If hack they will give ss.
- Totally, I'm waiting for them to send me either video or screenies. And probably yeah, they're banning non-active accounts. That would reduce space in their severs LOL
Old 10/22/2008, 01:56   #4

If they say no. Send a petition XD they banned all my acc. Sended a petition and they unbanned all and said sorry XD **** Acclaim service.
Old 10/22/2008, 03:00   #5

there is a website where they put ss's of hackers and you can search

something like petition.acclaim.com/ss/index.html

something like that
Old 10/22/2008, 05:08   #6

remember i made thread about auto ban to but yeh theres no auto ban xD

just if you got banned and they have no proof acclaim do stuff up sometimes
Old 10/22/2008, 06:01   #7

Check if there's any SS. Please update us if anything going on ^^. Thanks.
Old 10/22/2008, 06:16   #8

well theres no auto ban i can tell everyone that
Old 10/22/2008, 06:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wln6672 View Post

Check if there's any SS. Please update us if anything going on ^^. Thanks.
- Thanx for the link! I just saw some images of friends who were banned! but neither my main char or that account I'm telling ya have screenies. One of my friends who told me was banned, yeah, theres a screenshot of him, but theres no screenshot of my other friend.

- I made a petition to acclaim, so I hope I get my noob account back
Old 10/22/2008, 08:04   #10

Yea, 0 s/s about me ;P hah xD
Old 10/22/2008, 08:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raknohv View Post
- Thanx for the link! I just saw some images of friends who were banned! but neither my main char or that account I'm telling ya have screenies. One of my friends who told me was banned, yeah, theres a screenshot of him, but theres no screenshot of my other friend.

You're welcome. If the noob account have nothing important, just make a new account. It takes u long time for petition.
Old 10/22/2008, 13:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raknohv View Post

try typing ur char name in diffrent ways, my gf got baned for ksing a vac hacker in BMR(she never hack, cus she dont want to) but they writed her name in the data base WipingYourass instead of WipingYourAss.
when i`ve searched her real char name it didnt came out, i had to play a bit with the letters to find it.
so try to play with the name a bit
Old 10/23/2008, 05:58   #13

- OMG another one of my friends got banned, and he doesn't know why! There aren't screen shots of him, maybe acclaim will send him a video or something similar. And I'm still waiting for proof of my noob account! I don't need it but at least I want to know why is Acclaim banning many accounts!
Old 10/23/2008, 11:31   #14

idk but theres a rumor saying that they are banning all accs with just lvl 1 chars to stop, dil sites from setting up their shops and spamming. but idk theres always dil spammers and shops in loa xD

but i know GM's are more active atm, cause i notice it alot that mobs are getting reset but that still hasn't stopped me getting one mage to 80+ and one 60+ so i can farm xd
Old 10/23/2008, 11:57   #15

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
idk but theres a rumor saying that they are banning all accs with just lvl 1 chars to stop, dil sites from setting up their shops and spamming. but idk theres always dil spammers and shops in loa xD

but i know GM's are more active atm, cause i notice it alot that mobs are getting reset but that still hasn't stopped me getting one mage to 80+ and one 60+ so i can farm xd
Gotta look that my dil-store char gets some lvl in a week or so. It got lots of DIL on which i dont want to store on mains.