Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorials Needed

Discussion on Tutorials Needed within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Which Tutorials Should Be Written?
No More Tutorials Are Needed ! 6 31.58%
Nunvice Dungeon. 0 0%
Crevice Dungeon. 3 15.79%
Abyss Dungeon. 2 10.53%
All Three Dungeon Tutorials Are Needed ! 8 42.11%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10/20/2008, 21:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Don't think more tutorials are needed. I already made my own, spent a lot of time with it, still have a few questions,but made it.
Old 10/20/2008, 22:18   #17

No more tutorials are needed.

Its too easy anyway! Its almost like 1click hacks.

Instant you show how to edit EVERY single mob.
You do good job but you make it too easy.

No work = No Fun.
Old 10/20/2008, 22:24   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Owned View Post
Honestly, I'm sick of you. I have told you what to do, given you links, and done anything you could want.

I don't think you want a tutorial. You want a 1 click, cause I have given you, and all the tutorials you need are posted.
But still my winhex is bugged. If I can fix that offset bug or whatever it is then I can do it all.

Maybe some one can copy his whole winhex folder and send it to me. So It will be on your settings then it might work .
Old 10/21/2008, 00:19   #19

i voted yes just to the crevice because thats probly the best one to abuse and for the fact i dont have a working crevice or crespo dung hack if anyone is willing to share one, id love em but if not its cool.
Old 10/21/2008, 06:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmagical View Post
i voted yes just to the crevice because thats probly the best one to abuse and for the fact i dont have a working crevice or crespo dung hack if anyone is willing to share one, id love em but if not its cool.
I sure don't know why you don't because there are extensive tutorials on both those subjects.
Old 10/21/2008, 08:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmagical View Post
You just wanna everything writen and just re-write it to your Winhex, u got alot of examples! Just use your brain...every mob is same, ranged is ranged, melee is melee. Just use your brain
Old 10/21/2008, 11:00   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
I made my decision. I wont make any new tutorial on things about VAC. Look like the Crespo tutorial was easy enough. For those who want Abyss or Crevice, just read the Crespo tutorial. I wont make it too easy for you by making a different tutorial for other dungeons, like draco said .

Mod: Please close...
Old 10/21/2008, 20:53   #23

If people make tutorials, people will ask for 1clickhacks, there's enough material going around to post even more, maybe crespo where you can't get much profit, even doing crespo, what will stop them to vac another type of mobs?
Teach me how to fish with my hands and I'll bring you a shark.
My point is that if you teach to vac 1 mob, ppl will vac everymob and wtfchaos.

- I rather not having hacks that people abusing them and creating chaos on what is supposedly be a fun source.

Edit reason: Misspeled
Old 10/21/2008, 22:06   #24

Don't go through all the trouble to make tutorials for each dungeon. >.> Reduce the work by making a guide line/template on how to vac any monster. Its the easiest thing to do ... If people actualy read a well made tutorial (which InstantDeath is good at), you should know how to vac any monster in any map. :| It only requires reading, memorization (of few numbers) and applying skills.

Other than that...Good Luck InstantDeath (in a good way).
Old 10/21/2008, 23:14   #25

elite*gold: 20
+Close
Closed Thread