Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Dk Server works for me !

Discussion on Dk Server works for me ! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 29
I don't get this thread... blablabla I got something, blablabla and its over? so what? if u dont want to share it, play with it and don't tell anyone. Who cares if u have something, I could have dupe hack, shield, skill and pet hack and so what? Should I start thread every day to brag about it? What is the point? Thread is totally useless...

Btw selling/(especially)reselling hacks in this site should be banned, I don't care if some1 is 2 lazy to figure something out, if u r lazy or stupid u should not "hack" at all
SellSellSell is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 15
#request close
Denispl is offline  
Old   #18


 
guesswho-.-'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 393
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,445
Received Thanks: 1,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by SellSellSell View Post
Btw selling/(especially)reselling hacks in this site should be banned, I don't care if some1 is 2 lazy to figure something out, if u r lazy or stupid u should not "hack" at all
exactly my point. that's why I pmed salomon to make it illegal to sell stuff that was released. it's a complete rip off off people who worked their a$$es hard for us and brought the hacks to the public.
guesswho-.- is online now  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.