Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Direct Login

Discussion on Direct Login within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Direct Login

Is there a way to login without going to to start the dekaron? cause somehow i can't login in the site, it always shows me "Disconnected" everytime i click the login button.
Old 03/17/2012, 10:06   #2

u maybe should use another browser, cause i know with google chrome its not working at all. Try mozilla or explorer.

Denisxxx
Old 03/17/2012, 10:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denispl View Post
u maybe should use another browser, cause i know with google chrome its not working at all. Try mozilla or explorer.

Denisxxx
dude i use google chrome and it works very well with me even i've opend the game twice at same time and on of them used with a hack
Old 03/17/2012, 10:44   #4

hmm, ok didnt knew that its working with chrome, but anyway thx ;D
Old 03/17/2012, 12:21   #5

Quote:
Quote:
hmm, ok didnt knew that its working with chrome, but anyway thx ;D
u completely confused me ...
Old 03/18/2012, 01:07   #6

im sorry amanda xD