Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xingcode pops up

Discussion on Xingcode pops up within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xingcode pops up

sooo i have it working with the 6.1 version of CE but when i enable 1 hack the client crash i mean i enable only zoom hacck it works but the client crashes
Old 03/15/2012, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
U need to unload(close after inject hacks) the CE after the xing pops of in ur rigth lower screen corner.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
xingcode and ce
07/01/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hello I have a question, Do I need a bypass\anti-xingcode to make CE work good? or i can just log on the game and use CE just like that without any problem? I play on Global Dekaron by the way.
xingcode
11/18/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
when u use the bypass that closes xing, does this mean that u are safe unless someone reports u and gm checks u, or is ur account still flaged just for bypassing xingcode
xingcode dc
09/27/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi tried to use no xign-code +cheat engine on my nub, but i cept dcin and stopped. so my question is: is my nub account now flagged or somethin? Or can i just continue to play legit with it, w/o the havin to worry bout beeing banned soon?:(
How long does it take before the IVC pops up?
04/21/2009 - Cabal Online - 11 Replies
What's time? Isn't it easily done by using the return stone to town function just before the IVC pops up? Yours, Abyssion
how to fix so no site pops up when exitin co
02/20/2009 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
lol i firgured out the music when u start co now i want to get rid of the gay site when u exit co plz help >_< im stupid with this stuff xD