Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone else getting bug?

Discussion on anyone else getting bug? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
anyone else getting bug?

well earlier today i was plvling in python no problem skill hack everything going fine etc. but just now after i cast a few skills i get bug reporter also when im loading map and sometimes running this happens now

is anyone else getting this? otherwise its probably my pack
Old 10/17/2008, 17:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
- Never heard of something similar, I'm using skillhack aswell. Probably the game performance, because when you use the skillhack many times, the game requires to load more information into the RAM memory of the videocard. If that isn't the problem, then I don't really know what is happening.
Old 10/17/2008, 20:52   #3

hmm maybe cause i've editted skill hack for lots of skills xD but then why did my friend still get it without skill hack

also just now my friend found out you can kill mobs outside of walls and outside of boss room and you dont get the bug

ok its really weird i have tried many different things and just now i tried playing with only wall hack and speed in braiken nothing else changed and i still get bug after loading map screen, while running for awhile or after casting a few skills on the mobs. i got no idea whats going on

actually im gonna try one more thing now i think it may be wall hack like login.mac doesnt work properlly now or something i got no idea but imma use the other wall hack and see
Old 10/19/2008, 01:44   #4

i get bug reported every times, played for like 10-30 mins i get bug reported. All i have is vac hack, two monsters and no wall hacks.. This happen to me a lot lately...I need help too!!!!!!!
Old 10/19/2008, 06:22   #5

could this bug reporter be a self destruct? kinda a please un-instal/please re-instal ?
Old 10/19/2008, 07:36   #6

well im just a lil bit silly but when i updated all my files i forgot to update my data folders files now that i done that all is good haha
Old 10/22/2008, 18:58   #7

ok i have a serious problem with this bug thing.. always crash on me. Can anyone help me out, I think my video card is ok. Using gefroce 8500 gt 512mb, vista os, using only vac with m_c.. bypass. It doesnt crash on me in dungeons only on open maps. I dont use wall hack either cuz it sucks for hunt3rs. And i always hack when no one is around. It crashed too often with not much monsters chasing me too. Seem like my data pak is being scanned every few mins and crashed. And i just reinstall my 2moons too.