Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

1click hacks

View Poll Results: Do u want that 1click hacks are allowed to post
yes 83 66.40%
no 42 33.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1
He-Man

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,216
1click hacks

Well,

we mods recieve a lot of pms and reportings where users dont want that easy 1click hacks for all things are being posted in public coz it destroys the game.
I dont want to decide what is good for pub and what not, so u will have the choice in this poll.
So the question is Should 1click hacks are allowed to post.

If most of u vote NO 1click hacks will be removed if anybody posting it.

Also please post your opinon or just Yes or No in the thread to prevent manupulating the poll due to leechers or multiaccounts OR UR VOTE DONT COUNT

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
delete 1click hacks and put them into premium users forum hehe
My vote is No

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
Well,

we mods recieve a lot of pms and reportings where users dont want that easy 1click hacks for all things are being posted in public coz it destroys the game.
I dont want to decide what is good for pub and what not, so u will have the choice in this poll.
If most of u vote for yes we will delete all 1click hacks when anybody posting it.

Do u want that 1 click hacks will be released on public (2moons AND Dekaron)?
Sorry but...
if we vote yes you will delete 1click hack posts.
but the question is "Do u want that 1click hacks are allowed to post?"
Something is wrong

I don't wanna 1click hacks. So I answer no to the question. But you will delete 1click hack i most of us vote yes....
Old   #4

Please delete those 1-Click hacks.
So it won't happen again that hackers report hackers.
Even a monkey can download a folder and copy&paste it to the right location or download a script and let it run over the right files.
Just release tutorials.
This is just one thread of many which was created while the "usa-folder phase".

Don't let this happen again...

Old   #5

- 1 click hacks shouldnt be posted on the forums. Why? because people should start learning how to make their own hacks. This is meant to be a hacking site, not a leeching site, isn't it? So, if people really want to hack, we can post tutorials on how to do it, but not the solutions.

- Probably the CRC bypass is different from 1 click hacks, because it Is, for the moment, a Key to making your working hacks, mmm, work! haha.

- CRC should be posted, for some time, maybe like, 10 or 20 minutes, and then remove it. So the really active persons in this forum can get it and start creating new hacks. Those who trully hack are wise and keep their hacks for themeselves. The others, no offense, but most are leechers and use our creations for their own good. But they can stop being leechers and become hackers if they only wanted to read the TUTS and create their own stuff.

- One last thing, I personally believe this site isn't ours, so the creators of the site should decide wether the hacks can be posted or not. It isn't our decission. I know, the greater part wants the hacks to be published, because they are imprudent people. If the hacks are released the game will be continuosly patched. Someday acclaim will get mad about this and will start placing heavy surveilance all over dungeons and public zones. Therefore the banning will start, and it will be practically impossible to hack. Same as in WOW, the surveilance is pretty nice.

- So please, think positive and wisely, don't allow this easy hacks to be published. For everyones good.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
He-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by teoteoteo View Post
Sorry but...
if we vote yes you will delete 1click hack posts.
but the question is "Do u want that 1click hacks are allowed to post?"
Something is wrong

I don't wanna 1click hacks. So I answer no to the question. But you will delete 1click hack i most of us vote yes....
made the first post more clear for u
Old   #7

there shoudnt be 1click hacks at all , maybe some tuts , that is the best way to leave noobs thinkin what to do and give chance to beginers in scripting to learn something new.
Like me

Greetz
Old   #8

ye im also against 1 clicks but when you delete all 1 clicks there should be good tutorials
Old   #9

Just count the votes of the users who post their argument here.
Otherwise there are more leechers than creators of hacks, so prolly 'yes' will have most votes.
This way we can prevent users who just make new accounts to vote here also.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhugox View Post
Otherwise there are more leechers than creators of hacks, so prolly 'yes' will have most votes.
- I totally agree with you.
Old   #11

hi!
i dont understand why the good hacks like no_crc not going in premium arena???????
i support this site because i learn alot for gaming 2moons easy ^^!
but i cant look all 10 mins for a new post so i lose the post there are good!
i think there must be more of this post in premium.
btw i am not a leecher i have the most of the hacks.some make myself and some downloaded.
Old   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,344
I got the same argument as most of the posts here. I vote NO too. I hate the leechers who just come and use this forum as a download page for hacks and then f8ck up everything. I would be great if the ppl who succeed making own hacks only could hack. Often the ppl say like: "It's too hard, i'm just a n00b"! Well i can't see why n00bs couldn't learn this simple pack editing. About 4 months ago i didn't know a **** about this editing and now i am held as a "good hacker" and receive a massive amount of pm's with stupid questions and all like that, which are posted here before. (Those ppl i answered in pm knows that they had good questions). So i vote for no Easy-Scripts but for Tutorials instead.
Old   #13

I voted NO cause of leechers and if they gonna release it this hack will be patched soon.
Old   #14

elite*gold: 20
never 1 click hacks, tuts yes, a little more push and some work then maybe yes, making the freaking whole hack that a 3 years old can use, no way (btw even with 1 click hacks some ppl still don't get it lol), not only the 1click hack ruin the game, but also the lazy gyz don't get it how it wokrs, and when it gets fixed, they come and spam the forum, like a pack of sheeps, and ask for new ones,

IF there would be tuts, instead of 1 click ****, they would understand much better how and why, and maybe spot some new hacks, who knows, so when the fix comes, they can think on their own...

this is bad to ALL...

of course the crc bypass is a different discussion, since its WAY too powerfull, maybe make it ''less strong'', with some stuff, but that would take some time....

PS: why do i have the feeling that most of the ''yes'' voters are just leechers/numbs and lazy guys....(in that case, we would lose lol)
Old   #15
He-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhugox View Post

Yeah, i updated the first post. I forgot about the pure leechers and multiaccounts.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread