Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wondering

Discussion on Wondering within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/1/3
Wondering

Ive just been wondering while i was reading the different threads...and i just dont get it...why do you guys tell everyone to "do it themselves" if you dont even try to teach them how to...im just wondering why didnt someone posted a "how to create a bypass TuT"...That would be very helpfull guys...its just my opinion but if you want us to "do it ourselves" you could atleast try to teach us how to -.- ...
Old 10/16/2008, 13:08   #2

someone did post one, but i guess it got removed cuz they are greedy hackers

it was very complicated, gotta understand a lot of assembly
Old 10/16/2008, 13:26   #3

Gotta realize, giving out constant crc bypasses makes 2moons patch their clients and gamegaurd much faster. A hacker wants to hack for as long as possible before he has to recreate his script
Old 10/16/2008, 13:54   #4

- There's always google to search for new TUTS about editing and maybe hacking. You'll never find a "Hacking for Dummies" guide, I believe it doesn't exist. So by "Do It Yourself" means that if you really want to have something, its never late to learn how to do it.
Old 10/16/2008, 14:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raknohv View Post
- There's always google to search for new TUTS about editing and maybe hacking. You'll never find a "Hacking for Dummies" guide, I believe it doesn't exist. So by "Do It Yourself" means that if you really want to have something, its never late to learn how to do it.
Yep...That's my point...I was wondering if someone could teach me how to do it...Have any idea?
Old 10/16/2008, 17:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonimousOne View Post
Yep...That's my point...I was wondering if someone could teach me how to do it...Have any idea?
Read the forum, all the tut are there, learn it.
Old 10/16/2008, 18:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by psa1sonic View Post
Read the forum, all the tut are there, learn it.
Not All The TuT's Are There...The TuT "How To Create A Bypass" Is Not...Or I Wouldnt Be Here Asking For One -.-
Old 10/16/2008, 19:34   #8

elite*gold: 20
the current crc bypass is way too powerfull...MAYBE a tut, but it is beyond the simple editing thing, its far harder to make it, to make the tut itself would be very hard as well...and im sure if a tut would got released, some ppl with simpler tuts would come, simpler, simpler, till they would release the whole thing and ruin the game....

im a tut supporter, but this thing is very powerfull....if some1 would post a tut i woun't mind if some1 would release it,...well most of us would be ******, since, not only it will ruin the game, but fix it very fast...