Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING AUTO BAN

Discussion on WARNING AUTO BAN within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
be careful i think they may have brought back auto ban, today my friend logged in and his accs got banned even his lvl 1 acc which he stores dil on got banned when he tried to logon and i logged in mine and mine also got banned.

im not sure what the auto ban is looking for but i know my friend and i both have skillhack so maybe its that or something else not sure .

if anyone else has gotten just recently banned today please say and also say what hacks you were using.

ok i dont think theres auto ban xD

got a friend to go on a lvl 1 seg in maze and logout and nack in and still works
Old 10/14/2008, 02:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
- I don't really think autoban is on. I'm using skill, speed, vac, non aggro and wall hack and still works. Maybe someone saw you doing the skill hack and that gets you into a lot of trouble m8. So if you're doing skill hack outside dungeons i believe it's your own problem.
Old 10/14/2008, 02:46   #3

yeh gm got me xD so no auto ban which is good

funny thing on ss it said can only open shop on braiken or loa, i can open shop anywhere but gm cant :P

but yeh only reason i thought maybe auto was caused my friends accs banned too
Old 10/14/2008, 02:49   #4

- LOL opening shops anywhere else gets you instant ban. But it look so cool! Same as pking with skillhack which i just tried!
Old 10/14/2008, 02:50   #5

LOL i was kiling by myself and i got auto banned off of lall of my p-servers as soon as i attacked on skillz,ancient and chash i got banned lol,BTW im sure that maple legends doesnt have it BUT ALOT OF REPORTERS
Old 10/14/2008, 02:52   #6

LOL shop hack is for extra space not to set up a shop in parca ^^ lol
Old 10/14/2008, 03:32   #7

lol i know i meant that the gm couldnt open shop xD

so they cant do everything haha :P

anyways i was in maze farming and i noticed my lures were vanishing and all mobs too so i thought maybe a gm here so i as i was relogging to dif server i got pk'd by GM trixter xD
Old 10/14/2008, 04:06   #8

Wow using a non-agro, vac in a maze... thats smart.
Old 10/14/2008, 05:31   #9

Pretty smart I'd say. How many times have we warned people not to hack in public areas? I think I lost the count...
Old 10/14/2008, 05:40   #10

and its pretty funny tho cause laik bottomy has made fair bit of public hacks for you idiots aye?
Old 10/14/2008, 06:08   #11

I still don't hack outside. And have never got banned, and still got a high lvl char. and ive hacked since the very 1st 2moons edition.
Old 10/14/2008, 07:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raknohv View Post
I still don't hack outside. And have never got banned, and still got a high lvl char. and ive hacked since the very 1st 2moons edition.
first off vaccing outside is fun xD in dungeons is boring :P hehe

and yeh anyways it wasn't one of my mains so i dont really care xd lvl 86 or 87 mage i forgot lol, i just use it too farm etc.
Old 10/14/2008, 08:28   #13

Received Thanks: 4,395
LOL how many times is it said that don't hack open maps and if you do don't get caught. This will motivate Acclaim to start making patches for the hacks again .
Old 10/14/2008, 08:35   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
LOL how many times is it said that don't hack open maps and if you do don't get caught. This will motivate Acclaim to start making patches for the hacks again .
but i was caught by a GM they so sneaky <_> and he got me just before i changed servers cause i thought something was up

but anyways i know this current crc bypass will be patched soon thanks to someone -.-
Old 10/14/2008, 10:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
be careful i think they may have brought back auto ban, today my friend logged in and his accs got banned even his lvl 1 acc which he stores dil on got banned when he tried to logon and i logged in mine and mine also got banned.

im not sure what the auto ban is looking for but i know my friend and i both have skillhack so maybe its that or something else not sure .

if anyone else has gotten just recently banned today please say and also say what hacks you were using.

ok i dont think theres auto ban xD

got a friend to go on a lvl 1 seg in maze and logout and nack in and still works
What's the point of telling people to watch out for autoban and then tell that there is no autoban after all... -.-