Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dont know if this is right posting spot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Dont know if this is right posting spot

Im selling 100% working legit no scam CRC Bypass. I can tell u the secret, for in game gold <---- that didnt mean imma tell u how to get a **** load of gold cause im not going to jail over a game all gold is server sided, that was ment for the crc bypass. PM me or post in here and ill be in touch.

Ok for 1 i never said i would just give it away for free. 2nd I hacked this **** myself so let them patch it and ill just find a new way around their retardedness. It takes about a month to find where they put the crc check at but once u find it, its very simple to change to make it always send back a positive. Thanks for ur info InstantDeath and hacks4u but i really doubt that any of these people that posted or pmed me have nearly enough dil on any account to get the 100% working crc bypass. But who knows right.

And about the leeching comment, 1 Learn how to hack urself and u never have to leech anything. So please dont say i leached anything. Thank you. O ya if u dont believe me i can make a video of me farming 100 mobs in crespo and killing them all without ever getting hit and show auto pots and much more if it was really needed and i was doubted that much!

Old 10/09/2008, 16:24   #2
He-Man

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,218
+ moved

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2008, 17:06   #3

Secret in game gold? Lol? Do you mean doing crevice or crespo ?? ^^^^ lol and don't sell that bypass ( i doubt you really have it) but if you do have just keep it to yourself ad use in game gold secret and make your own dil selling site
Old 10/09/2008, 21:51   #4

I think he leeched the bypass from somebody who gave him this as a gift.
A gift should not be sold and you should ask the one who gave you this wether you are allowed to sell this or not.

Old 10/10/2008, 05:22   #5

elite*gold: 20
ill buy it xD
Old 10/10/2008, 21:03   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven0005 View Post
Im selling 100% working legit no scam CRC Bypass. I can tell u the secret for in game gold. PM me or post in here and ill be in touch.
Here is a good example of some1 who makes profit with ways good for hacking.

All those who have a bypass for the CRC (including me) don't go and sell or give that away just to random ppl. Use your brain. If you give it to some random guy at the forum and it appears that he's way too unintelligent to use that as it should be used, the No-CRC will get patched fast like the previous one. Then you may think that f8ck everyone else, i sell the Modified .exe so i get profit for it and when it get patched i just wait for a new one. Imagine there being no new No-CRC after this one. That would be quite bad for hackers, wouldn't it? So think more than twice if the guy asking for it is reliable. (Posts with good info etc. - Not posts like: "How do i hack DF", because all know what kind of guy that is, right.

I'm not making insults for other ppl and things like that. I just want to point out what is thing we/you should not do.

PS. Don't PM me asking for the No-CRC. It's not for sale, gift or anything. Thanks.
Old 10/10/2008, 21:18   #7

Im agree with InstantDeath... Stop PM-ing me to give u crc hack cause this will not be possible. I can't give u to all.. sry to say that. This hack will be patched soon and we dont want this.

« need offset | CRC check tips »