Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A few pointers creating crc bypass please?

Discussion on A few pointers creating crc bypass please? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A few pointers creating crc bypass please?

Hello all,
Thanks to the friendly tuts here i had no problem creating my own hacks when there was a crc bypass. As of last patch that was fixed. and i have been unable to create my own crc bypass.
I was able to to get a copy of the unpacked dekaron.exe but im unnable to modify it to bypass the crc check using the CRC dir (which i updated with the new files from last patch)
Any pointer would be apreciated.

Thx in advance.
Old 10/06/2008, 13:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruyeria View Post
Hello all,
Thanks to the friendly tuts here i had no problem creating my own hacks when there was a crc bypass. As of last patch that was fixed. and i have been unable to create my own crc bypass.
I was able to to get a copy of the unpacked dekaron.exe but im unnable to modify it to bypass the crc check using the CRC dir (which i updated with the new files from last patch)

Thx in advance.
I am guessing if you had to "get a copy of the unpacked dekaron.exe" you probably lack the skills necessary to create a new bypass(I know I lack them this is not an insult.) Hopefully the unpacked client you have is for 4.1.0. If not then I don't think it is possible. There is more to it than just the new files added in the last patch it also checks more of the existing .csv files that were already in the pack file. If you are smart there is an easy way to tell which file are necessary by looking at something in this forum that does bypass the crc checks, but dat's all I'm gonna say 'bout dat.

So I guess my pointers would be to use an unpacked 4.1.0 client not an old one, and add all of the files that are now being checked. GOOD LUCK
Old 10/06/2008, 15:52   #3

Thanks for your pointers mith, no offense taken btw. I was able to downloads the tools/plugins/debuggers necesary to unpack the client by myself, however most tested positive for virus. Luckily someone provided me with an unpacked 4.1.0 client

And i know what you are refering to :P

Ill keep trying tho hehehe
Old 10/06/2008, 17:20   #4

ThThat would be nice if u can create one
Old 10/06/2008, 17:35   #5

mithandir that totally doesn't give it away :P YOu just need to look at the folder and you will see this huge folder CRC ect... Stiill i opened the .exe with (a program) but its to hard . no way i can even try to figure it out :P
Old 10/06/2008, 18:40   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruyeria View Post
Hello all,

Thx in advance.
An other way would be to intercept the false CRC packet with a packet editor and inject a packet with a good CRC result. But that must be done every time entering a shard so its not that good.
Old 10/06/2008, 19:26   #7

well, i've unpacked dekaron.exe (olly, reconstructor, peid), used bypass with new launcher, created the crc folder with the file checked (chechk.csv) but i still have the invalid client.....