Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The TRUTH About EliteDKTrader

Discussion on The TRUTH About EliteDKTrader within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2012, 18:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
Ano gimme your msn / skype ;D
Old 02/23/2012, 19:28   #32

elite*gold: 0
I like if Threads are getting pro like at the gamehi forums.

Also I only said retards to the guys who defend EDK only cause they're proud using his dam Hack. (Its funny, because they only didnt get scammed so far.)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EliteDKTrader Scammer
02/06/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Thank you. Lost all my gear and all my dils on all of my accounts. Thanks for giving keylogger.
EliteDkTrader advice
11/23/2011 - Dekaron - 19 Replies
Hey guys Well decided what the hell, and bought the hacks that seem to be the only ones working! And first off they are amazing, and was wondering if anyone on here could give me useful tips on how to level faster with them by grinding what type of mobs and where. I'm currently level 81, and struggling to find a decent place to grind. Any help ?
Mysro - Sad truth...continuation with more truth.
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
First of all i need to say something to our ,,great'' mod Frankkko. I've got infraction,so? I don't care. But...: Do you think that you can order me? Do you think that when you will say something,for example that don't piss that ,,perfect'' guy, then I am supposed to do it?