for enlarge font size if I am not wrong in 2moons should be <font>text<font> not very sure if acclaim fixed the code or not but interested user may go and give a try...
Kk i let u know a funny/good think for scamm for example.(In chat of friendlist type all)
Find a noob person.....
So here is what you need to do .
Write like this : \\\\\\\\\\(im not shure but it might be / not \...anyway try)
So write like this : \\\\\\\\\<color=green>[GM]Trixter : May i have your account name and passworld please ?
They will think gm pmed them... U must have the victim in friend list !
Give me thanx if you like it .
code 223
{
<center>Please enter the Guild Name
<center>you wish to create.
<center>Guild Name can be maximum
<center><color=F4BE3D>20 letters</color>.
}
So I think <color=??????>20 letters</color> change the colors.
But I think every Webcolor may be used.
I wouldnt suggest that you change anything, since this may crash you and the other people in the guild if they press G.
This also may result in a Ban!!!
Guild have created . 01/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies Guild NATO have created , with guild bank and good items there for newbies , to get good start , ofcourse we help our members with lvl and information ;) In guild we comunicated ONLY in engllish , so if u want to join us , contact whit me , write me message in epvps.
How do i make Guild names colored? 06/25/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies I was just wondering if anyone knew how to change the color of guild names etc?
Created ElitePvper Guild 02/11/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Ok people. I know some of you have been asking for joining a elitepvpers guild in private server. I created one couple days ago so pm me and we will discuss about where to meet. Thankyou!
SWG Colored Text in Auction/Planetary/Guild chat 11/26/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Ever been selling something and there's been too much spam in the acution channel? Make your text stand out a bit more so people can se it easier!
First of all here(http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames .asp) is a basic html color pallet. I didn't spend much time searching - this is the first I found on google.
Example for typing in planetary: (Red text)
'\#ff0000\ Hey! (Hey!)
The little " ' " is neccesary for some reason before the first \