Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possible to edit the warp points?

Discussion on Is it possible to edit the warp points? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to edit the warp points?

So I could go from lets say braiken to parca just by walking to a certain zone? Or, would it even be possible to go from loa right to crespo dungeons (skips out on 300k fee)? Anyone ever messed around with this before?
Old 09/27/2008, 20:32   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
as far as i know it just work for tomb maze ruins to go there with any lvl coz there are warp points already. u cant make new warp points. And passing the 300k entry wont work, its serversided.Some ppl tried it out a year ago .
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2008, 22:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks anyway MasterShouter, I was just always curious =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Poll]Unlimited Skill edit Points
10/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 35 Replies
Read Poll and answer me. I found out how to deskill a whole char with only 5 skill edit points. If 100 users vote yes,Ill going to make tutorial with pics.
[Help]Edit Warp portals and npc sellers
08/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi All as I put new warps, for example loa for acqrai ruins? and how do I add items to my cash shop and npcs?, I tried the forum but not much was understood very poorly explained you already thanks all Sorry for my bad english
TzPhqy BOT dunno use Teleport NPC´s or warp points
04/01/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hello all! I am a botbeginner and have a problem. my hunter has now reached lvl 12 xD. he does not change the maps. the settings (Map Set: 1 Braiken Castle, leave current map: reached LVL 12 2. Deneb, leave current map: reached LVL 25) are correct I think. somebody has an idea why this is? Big thanks in advance :P
[Guide] Map hack warp points help
10/12/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 60 Replies
Well thanks to xanward for the hack. Ok after reading his guide and using the UCE It works. So here is a little guide i made to help you with your warp points. Okay when using the map hack cheat. You change the value of each number. Here is a guide to wat number warps where. Warp 1 Bloody ice Warp 2 Desert scream Warp 3 Green despair Warp 4 port lux