Note! These are not new hacks! These are the files that were in the newest patch (4.1.0).
The new patch 4.1.0 has unfortunately some new files in it and rewritten dekaron.exe and minilauncher.exe files. This patch has eliminated the hacks we made so far, atleast what i can see - Correct me if i'm wrong. The dekaron_no_crc.exe posted by Nebular doesn't work anymore, and downgrading does not help either. There is one new .csv file too.
Looks like the new .csv: Check.csv has something to do with the CRC.
They have not changed the crypting in the dekaron.exe so it is still possible to rewrite it to function like Nebulars .exe. It's packed with 'y0da's cryptor 1.x' and 'ASProtect 1.23 RC4'
It is your pick if you want to open these files or anything. I have not modified the files. If you patched to 4.1.0 you will have the same files in your client. Don't bother to open if you don't trust me.
why u post them anyways? i dont get it .. if someone wants to modify them then he will easily get them by updating the 2moons client..
well maby the ppl who are using GG laucher dont see it but they will notice it later with "Responce time exceeded" message...
why u post them anyways? i dont get it .. if someone wants to modify them then he will easily get them by updating the 2moons client..
well maby the ppl who are using GG laucher dont see it but they will notice it later with "Responce time exceeded" message...
That's true but some info might always be useful, you never know .
About patch files 06/01/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies Pano poh sa dlawa ang pipiliin?? taas ur down...
modified patch files? 03/20/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies Heyy I'm new here...
I've read some guides and things and some people talks about modified patch
for 9DVN... where can I get it? what is it? x'D
[Request] I need 3.1.3 patch files.. 10/15/2009 - WoW Private Server - 7 Replies Hey I need 3.1.3 patch files or something to degrade my 3.2.2a to 3.1.3... Please if you have any knowledge of degrading.. post here. Thanks!:handsdown:
No patch files 05/30/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies excuse me....
i`m trying to make a nopatch file for Rf... I have downloaded ollydbg...
but the fact is... I dont understand anything bout assembly....
if anyone can help me it would be a great help...