Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

heiharp hacker

Discussion on heiharp hacker within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
heiharp hacker

i want to know how a guy i saw gol into the game having all of the mobs in heiharp edited, speed hack invisible hack, and the mobs werent runny by him, but stayed in one nice clump. wouldnt it take at least like 700 tries to get all that working?
Old 09/23/2008, 23:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lol it would take like 700 times to try to log in ;] lol invalid client ftl Besides before expedition it was possible now he had to be ub3r 1337 hax. Now its harder but if skill hack is possible everything else is