I have to agree. I think this may one of the big reasons that acclaim has such a hard push to stop hacking. People come here and get stuff like Easy Hack then to lure the bosses to Parca. Not to mention the dorks who think its funny to attack someone and then run off with a speed hack. This causes tons of reports which take time and manpower to review. Acclaim is in it for the money. If their player base is unhappy and stops playing they will make no money. I personally have made a few oneclicks, but I have not released anything that would be too obvious or to damaging to the game.
I have to agree. I think this may one of the big reasons that acclaim has such a hard push to stop hacking. People come here and get stuff like Easy Hack then to lure the bosses to Parca. Not to mention the dorks who think its funny to attack someone and then run off with a speed hack. This causes tons of reports which take time and manpower to review. Acclaim is in it for the money. If their player base is unhappy and stops playing they will make no money. I personally have made a few oneclicks, but I have not released anything that would be too obvious or to damaging to the game.
Yah, wise thoughts. I have only, and will only, release 1-click hacks that are non-damaging to the game. Like 1-click VACs and Non-Aggros, they just rape the game when brainless ***** go around in tight pop maps and just make problems.
Why do they actully skillhack and hack after 100+?? :O
this isn't the problem.. when u are 100+ you wanna hack like a lv 10+. you need so many money to buy anything. but ****..... do this ***** where nobody can see you!
I got many chars I was planning to vac to 100 but then exp came out and now I'm stuck with lvl 40-60's etc. and yea trying to lvl them normally is a waste of time until you get to 100
Ok, thanks to this dumb summoner, now there is an official tread on the official site where gm and mod are writing too. And this high brained summoner, used skill hack in df too to kill a whole party in 2 seconds.
Well done.
Ok, thanks to this dumb summoner, now there is an official tread on the official site where gm and mod are writing too. And this high brained summoner, used skill hack in df too to kill a whole party in 2 seconds.
Well done.
Yah, thats right. Just morons like that ruin the chances for other hackers. The retards should think about what they do not just go rape everything freely.
OMG its enough to post a vac + non-agro tuts. If the person is "smart" enough to kill the boss of avalon with skill hack he wouldn't even figure out a way how to get a skill hack -.- Just post tuts or hints but nothing like 1 click skill hack or something retarded like that -.-
1 click hacks have killed the world of hacking zzz... instead of people having to do it for themselves some smart *** comes along and releases a one click hack that even my mom on speed could use its stupid. But i guess there will always be that stupid smart *** willing to wreck a whole game for the sake a few thanks on a forum.
nicely said. Thats why most of the hacks should be posted only in underground even if some people don't have access to them. and that acclaim gm's won't find out about them
Are hackers now rude, or just stupid? 01/19/2010 - Dekaron - 16 Replies Warning:This is ganna be one of those "hackers, cut it out threads, so if u dont like those, dont read them"
Hey guys, to start off nicely, i'll begin by saying what i wanna talk about.
Well, there are alot of hackers in the game, some are like ninja's cant be seen on public, only at lvl 1 and then 1XX, and some are public, hacking around and dont give a Sh*t.
What i wanna ask is, whats up with that? Its couse of stupid hackers like that, the game bugs get patched up.
The game isint fun...
Stupid Hackers 08/25/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies I just wanted to comment on some very irresponsible, stupid hacking I saw late last night. I was in Parca and someone had lured ALL of the monsters outside of the walls. I walked over the whole place and found maybe 5 monsters. Even the bosses had been lured away. Later on a different server someone lured a large number of mobs including several of the bosses and turned them loose. WTF? Why would anyone do that? I hack but, I do it to gain exp not to mess the game up. Crap like this is...