Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING ~ A Message To All CODERS ~

Discussion on WARNING ~ A Message To All CODERS ~ within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WARNING ~ A Message To All CODERS ~

well as we all know the new patch is out and game is good with no hackers or bots BUT im WARNING YOU ALL THAT MAKING HACKS PROLLY' NOT BEST~

when i was finetunning my files, i noticed the new chat windows that they have apparently are encrypted. how and what codes i honestly dont know buy since this website's PHP wont allow me to post the code here kind of hard to explain ~ so as far as i can tell and in all honestie, im going to give a word of adive from my P.O.V.

the next windows are encrypted in some forum code when editing deeper shows my a slight sign of ''veiwable soft codes'' of those that know what im saying ~ you should understand and know how hard it is to correct that never mind mislead it.
anyways to make a long storie short, i believe in MY OPINION, that from what i can tell, the new chat windows have a softcode encryption in them to auto log massive signatures of gain/loss... basically if you hack and you gain massive EXP it will trigger the tripp and logg you, relaying back to *whereever*.....

so there you have it........YOU ARE WARNED HAVE FUN .........figureing it out cause im not touching that **** lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2008, 09:15   #2

lol hes right acclaim have nailed this im hopeing my freind has cracked it if not my 2moons is over looks like cod4 and crysis are my new games
Old 09/04/2008, 20:28   #3

mmmhm this post is a little bit hard to read......does it means that if you use ingame codes (such as the dc code or the font color code) you can get banned because gms check your chat? :O
Old 09/04/2008, 20:40   #4

No he meens that if you get alot of exp and high exp at once then it get saved in the chat and gm's can see it and bann you.
Old 09/05/2008, 00:19   #5

wow i must tip my hat to acclaim. they are very smart in tracking hackers. but as always someone will get through and when it happens !!! MASSIVE hacking will come back
Old 09/05/2008, 02:45   #6

any1 confirm this?
Old 09/05/2008, 03:08   #7

To tell you the truth, I hope Acclaim DID beat the hackers! Finally we will be able to play the game fairly and the way it was meant to be played! Hackers are very talented people who seem to "accidently" ruin online gaming! I love their abilities, don't get me wrong, but you gotta agree that it really sucked there for awhile!

Not a single monster, boss, quest boss, were where they were supposed to be! Man, mad skills doesn't mean you shouldn't use your social skills and see the damage being done!

Hope this doesn't get me banned but it is how I feel! Private hacking is fine, but keep it private and send it to me! :-)
Old 09/05/2008, 09:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSInX View Post
To tell you the truth, I hope Acclaim DID beat the hackers! Finally we will be able to play the game fairly and the way it was meant to be played! Hackers are very talented people who seem to "accidently" ruin online gaming! I love their abilities, don't get me wrong, but you gotta agree that it really sucked there for awhile!

Not a single monster, boss, quest boss, were where they were supposed to be! Man, mad skills doesn't mean you shouldn't use your social skills and see the damage being done!

Hope this doesn't get me banned but it is how I feel! Private hacking is fine, but keep it private and send it to me! :-)
AGAIN one **** guy from Acclaim!
If they send it to you its not private! Go to another ANTI-HACKING forum and dont sit here and talk ****. And why the hell should the private hackers send the hack to only you? Man F U
Old 09/05/2008, 15:15   #9

agreed with slaxer
Old 09/05/2008, 21:06   #10

Quote:

just go noob, just go
we fu*ked this game
we fu*k this game
we will fu*k this game
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2008, 22:42   #11

Quote:

go bak to akklaim and get ur cookie
Old 09/05/2008, 22:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by blames View Post
just go noob, just go
we ****** this game
we **** this game
we will **** this game
Please do not spam
Old 09/06/2008, 01:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blames View Post
just go noob, just go
we f*cked this game
we f*ck this game
we will f*ck this game

+#10 reported at 06.09.2008 01:46 gmt+2 cause using bad words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3m0 View Post
W O R D =D
+#12 reported at 06.09.2008 01:48 gmt+2 cause spam.
Old 09/06/2008, 01:57   #14

elite*gold: 20
Please don't post spam.

We're all interested in keep this board clean so that every user can find as soon as possible the information he/she is looking for.
Old 09/06/2008, 03:46   #15

Tis confermed. But we will find a way! i'm positive...500% that we will get past this code. we've done it before. we can do it again. acclaim cannot stop us!!! death to all that opose us...lmao..peace