Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dksquare

Discussion on Dksquare within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dksquare

Hey guys i know there are several threads about dksquare but i make one about my qustions,

1, Is it esier to get ban in Dksquare?

2, when i logged in to dksquare python there warent any mobs there, what did i do wrong?

3, if any one have some tips about dksquare, what you should do/not do there i would e glad

Ty
Old 01/04/2012, 16:21   #2

1, Is it esier to get ban in Dksquare? now this days its the same on normal or dk to get ban hamer.

2, when i logged in to dksquare python there warent any mobs there, what did i do wrong? just relog and mobs will b back , or when u go to dk chanel log always at braken and mobs will b on maps.

3, if any one have some tips about dksquare, what you should do/not do there i would e glad. u get less chance to get ban if u only do dungions,space of pelegrinage dont work on dk chanel.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2012, 16:28   #3

rolog you mean, relog back to char or open a new dekaron window and log in?
Old 01/04/2012, 16:33   #4

He means log in ur normal server, go to braiken, log out, then log in dk channel, then u will appear in braiken, u will see npc, then talk to npc, go to draco, from draco to python. and u will see mobs.

NEVER log in python at normal server, ONLY LOG OUT IN BRAIKEN , then log back in to dk server and u are in braiken.

===== You will see mobs appear and npc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2012, 16:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboelz View Post
He means log in ur normal server, go to braiken, log out, then log in dk channel, then u will appear in braiken, u will see npc, then talk to npc, go to draco, from draco to python. and u will see mobs.

NEVER log in python at normal server, ONLY LOG OUT IN BRAIKEN , then log back in to dk server and u are in braiken.

===== You will see mobs appear and npc.
that simple.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2012, 16:50   #6

oh thanks but i did log in on python on normal channel... and now when im logging in the "unauthorised program running" comes up.. i guess i fuckt it up?

Edit: never mind got the unauthorised program running away now
Old 01/04/2012, 16:54   #7

Hmm ok do this, if u are in normal server....go back to braiken and log out there, then try to log in dk channel when u are in braiken, this must fix it ^^

Or look here