Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trying to get tzgbot v1.72 working :)

Discussion on trying to get tzgbot v1.72 working :) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've unpacked the data.pak from EU-Dekaron, to get the proper server ip's and version string. And now started messing with the TzGbot (v1.72) setting-files

changed the version.dat from USA- to EU-, edited the loginserver,gameserver and channellist files and it all looks pretty **** dandy on the application when i start it,

I can select INSANIA, choose Arcadia or DV, however the application hangs as soons as I try to login

is there some kind of /debug option i can start it with to see what goes wrong?

Did anyone else try this yet?

This looks pretty good now to get it working :P

got it to login now but 3 sec after "Logging in to gameserver" the application disapears :/

gonna try v1.71 now

update
v1.71 did work abit

it kept trying to login

"Logging in to server"
"Logging in to server"
"Logging in to server"
"Logging in to server"
"Logging in to server"

on random, DV or Arc all the same, it tries, but won't login

I've also tried swapping the Gameguard.des with the one from dek-eu and the GG killer..

If anyone has any idea's on where to look let me know.

I'm willing to upload the files i've modified for more insight
Old 08/25/2008, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
pls use the edit button next time. This time i merged the post for you.

Good luck with editing the bot.
Old 08/28/2008, 18:40   #3

Tried the same thing, also added a EU-gm-list and so on...
but there still is this little number at the version.dat im not sure about what its meaning (it prolly is hex-code? might be some chinese stuff since its a translated bot from what i know). About the GameGuard.des: its wether the original 2moons 1, nor one of the hacked ones (that you can get here at the 2moons-forum here). gg-killer just doesnt let the bot start (same with EU-des). Spend hours of tryin with that bot without any noteworthy result. In the readme.txt is a passage that says "The version.dat is the key to use the bot with other Dekarons"(or words to that effect)... but im still not sure about the hex-number and if its really that important. More important seems the GameGuard.des but for me and my poor programming skills its an dead end. A time ago (before i had to format my hd) I had a tool you could use to debug nearly every process but i dont remember the name. I will try to find that again and upload it.. maybe we can collaborate and try to get this bot working on dek-eu.

cheers unholy
Old 08/28/2008, 22:56   #4

i've unpacked dek-eu and went through every file, no luck on finding the hex code

it's something from the bot itself i think and i dont know how it's generated
Old 08/29/2008, 00:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter View Post
i've unpacked dek-eu and went through every file, no luck on finding the hex code

it's something from the bot itself i think and i dont know how it's generated
yep, I guess so and as I said, I don't think it's that important. I think the GameMon.des could be the key to make this bot working at dek. At least this problem has to be solved since 2moons and DEK-EU use different gg-versions..
Old 08/29/2008, 01:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unHoly_ View Post
yep, I guess so and as I said, I don't think it's that important. I think the GameMon.des could be the key to make this bot working at dek. At least this problem has to be solved since 2moons and DEK-EU use different gg-versions..
is there a way to reach the guy that made/cracked this bot?
Old 08/29/2008, 17:59   #7

yeah if you figure out how to get this thing going, give us a shout plz, its retarded -_-