Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to make Bypass

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make Bypass

Y guys i hope some of u can give me some pointers.
So i want to make my own bypass for ce. The problem is i dont know much of how to do it as i only know webbased programming. BUT i want to learn and i KNOW i will have much to learn. I just see it as a learning experience. So it would be really nice if some of the KNOWLEDAGABLE people could give me a few tipps on what i have to learn and concentrate on.

I know I have to inject the hacks before the client loads (after minilauncher, launcher) and make it so that xigncode doesn't detect it or disable xigncode completely. but i would prefer non detection and i think that would also be easier. So what do i use for that. C++? VB? OllyDbg and edit the original lauchner?

Y i know im still noob in this compartement, so i will be glad for any tipps in what to learn.

Thanks in advance

And please, people who dont really know anything, dont spam the topic

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
u need to learn C++,reverse engineering and use ollydbg or winhex to build the hacks,but this is only a few ways to do it,and trust me just go buy a flask of painkillers coz u gonna need it till u can learn all this.
good luke m8

Tags
bypass, dekaron., how to