Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100% Upgrade hack ?

Discussion on 100% Upgrade hack ? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100% Upgrade hack ?

Hey guys

i suddenly get more and more questions for an 100% Upgrade hack!

for get an item from +1-+9 with 100% !

did someone know if such a hack exist and where i get it !

or if its totaly **** !

haha thx guys
Old 12/20/2011, 22:35   #2

there was one years back but that doesnt work anymore. dont think there is any upgrade hack atm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2011, 03:27   #3

Even if someone have it why i will expose it to the public be creative
Old 12/21/2011, 03:58   #4

well upgrade is server sided so u cant change it...
Old 12/21/2011, 06:53   #5

100% Hack is now server sided but if u have coin hack u can almost make items and everything but the question is there a coin hack? and if there is someone have ofcourse he will not expose it to the public questions still remain and answers still unknown
Old 12/21/2011, 07:37   #6

there is coin "hack" altho its more of an exploit but anyways. it is possible, but get caught and u'll get a law suit from game hi and even possibly paypal.

and before u start pming me about the myth, get lost i will not reply to ur pms, nor will i share my knowledge for dil/items/accounts/ur mother or sister. first of all, i would be sued for aiding and second i know nothing

on topic: no, hacking the success rate of items and anything else that comes to gear making is impossible if u have no access to the database. altho.. if u had database access u didnt have to ask this question.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2011, 10:38   #7

haha thx guys ! i just heard about it and wanted to know if it exist ! but ok =)
Old 12/21/2011, 12:03   #8

and we are full+9 on this forum lols
Closed Thread