Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I can't Lure!!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can't Lure!!!

Everytime i try to hack in python or somewhere with speed, I can't lure, the mobs disappear like 15 sec after i lure them. Any idea how to fix this?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 115
hmm that happens to me some times also, what i do is when using speed hack, i stop every couple of seconds just to let the game catch up with your speed hack, cuz i noticed that when u run with speed hack, and have a different computer running and a player in your party, your green dot doesnt move untill you stop then it catches up.. and also ive noticed that when i go outside of the map, into the black ground to kill in python, they disapear alot more then if i attack in the map first then walk out into the blackness, idk try what i said, hope i helped, GL

Edit- also try staying away from other people, legit and vacers both. sometimes they can mess up your mob

Old   #3

its called lag. they dont dissapear they just a lil bit behind u
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
Yes, other can *** up ur lure. But as kkshi said. Its the lag. Also it can happen when your standing still. Mob will run away.

Old   #5

is because u got anothers players using the same hack as urs