Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

160 DP Boss Question

Discussion on 160 DP Boss Question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
160 DP Boss Question

I know there is 2 bosses that regain hp, is there anyway to stop that besides having a bagi?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2011, 23:24   #2

If you are with hacks just go through walls instead of using the teleport to that "immortal evangelist" boss or w/e. If not, you will see a warning and spikes will come up. There will be a yellow circle and the whole party has to go on it until it disappears. That's for the immortal evangelist boss. And if you are with hacks on the priestess rosea.. it won't regen hp, if you are full pt.. just attack, she'll stop regening herself.
Press thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/17/2011, 08:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelspr View Post
If you are with hacks just go through walls instead of using the teleport to that "immortal evangelist" boss or w/e. If not, you will see a warning and spikes will come up. There will be a yellow circle and the whole party has to go on it until it disappears. That's for the immortal evangelist boss. And if you are with hacks on the priestess rosea.. it won't regen hp, if you are full pt.. just attack, she'll stop regening herself.
Press thanks
Thanks I'll try it.
Thanks
1 User