Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mistery

Discussion on mistery within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy mistery

who are MYSTERY MEN he ban me
i think he is a GM
Old 08/12/2008, 08:17   #2

You mean this stupid mouther ****** ?

1 Char form me got reported to from this MysteryMen Gilde But i dont think this are gms only stupid moutherfucking leechers.

He use hackz for Oread but if he see you he will relog with any mysterymoutherfucker and report you than you got banned and he have the full map still alone .....

But i am not stupid :P And I have found all mainchars form this ****** <3 Later he got banned to with all 6 main chars ^^_^^

And here to prof this are not gms :P Only Stupid Noobs and i think 100 % he use my hackz ^^

Old 08/12/2008, 09:18   #3

exp increased by 10% from Ad-viewing!?!? WoOt? i want it too for dekaron, give me some ads i can view at for my vac effieciency will increase by 10%.
Old 08/12/2008, 17:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
lol just wow are gm like stupid. He suppose to ban that guy not the vacker x.x Well or at lease both XD again stupid leetcher who want the whole map to themself. Glade i have invis mob so i cant get any lag at all with 4x XD
Old 08/12/2008, 19:05   #5

lmao if hackers take ss of you and report you and blank out their name, the support team wont do anything about it and will just laff at you
Old 08/12/2008, 19:26   #6

Hm, well i've been reading and these are people Acclaim "hired" to catch hackers. In my opinion they are just noobs who want hacks, because they use them to benefit their own characters! I know the two characters in the picture that are leveling up, and they used to be regular hackers. What Acclaim did was give noobs hacks, and give them the ability to sumbit screenshots of themselves hacking with others and they won't get banned. This is just.....stupid. The two in the picture used to be in no guild, and they would always KS and take oread. They log on fake GM names and shout for hackers to leave. Acclaim has reached a new all-time low.
Old 08/12/2008, 21:19   #7

affa what you wrote i just laugh at it all the way from start to finnish. Mostly on the part where acclaim give noob some hacks lol.

Let me ask you something did a mod or admin write that their hiring people to catch botter? Or just some random thread lol. I know Acclaim wont hire people to catch botter. It would be a waste of money on their side. Like all company, they want profit XD
Old 08/12/2008, 21:28   #8

I think in the same way. acclaim got the power and every fukin thing on the sever belongs to them. If they want they will just wipe it all. or just stop hosting. why should they spend money on someone for hacking their game? and give a nub hack? lol. They would just ban the ppl who they think hack and thats it. If someone send them paypal **** what proof e.g. 100 $ every month they would say oops mistake and never ban again. I dunno if thats the practice, all i know is LOL for sure they dont hire any hackers ffs.
Old 08/12/2008, 21:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
affa what you wrote i just laugh at it all the way from start to finnish. Mostly on the part where acclaim give noob some hacks lol.

Let me ask you something did a mod or admin write that their hiring people to catch botter? Or just some random thread lol. I know Acclaim wont hire people to catch botter. It would be a waste of money on their side. Like all company, they want profit XD
Nope, Historian wrote it. is link in which i think he says it. Note the 5th paragraph
---------->
And finally... we have two special teams dedicated to finding hackers, botters and spammers. One team simply moves from map to map collecting spammer and botter characters, and then they ban them. They well also cross reference IPs to get as many bots and spammers as possible. The second team only looks for hackers. They crawl the high level areas, off and on the map looking for players that are vac hacking and wall hacking. So that Character who pops up next to your character while you are wall/vac hacking could be one of us taking screen shots.

I dont think that they are paying them per say, hence the "". I think it is just a bunch of pissed off 10 year olds.

To those who don't believe it, just stay away from MysteryMen entirely. Better safe than sorry

Also, I read somewhere else that MixedMetaphors is also a "hacker catcher" (lol) group. There are topics on M-M-O-U-G.com that talk about their accounts being banned by both these groups.

I don't think they have invisibility, but still. If one appears in front of you either run or kill him =D
Old 08/12/2008, 22:30   #10

There no proof brother lol. As it said. Its their staff/vgm NOT some noob they give hack to.
Old 08/12/2008, 22:37   #11

Nono, on M-, ah you know, they have been emailed saying they are banned, and showed them the SS from the MysteryMen. Here ill link it:

I would NEVER hack with that high of a character.
Either way, just avoid them because they are either hired or idiots that "hack to catch hackers"
Old 08/13/2008, 04:58   #12

i got ban because a mystery send SS my to acclaim
but i dont know if acclaim ban he too
Old 08/13/2008, 06:48   #13

I heard about the mysterymen, but I also heard acclaim shut them down.
Old 08/13/2008, 07:04   #14

You can get the other account that ss you err misteryman or w.e ban or no ban for both. As far as i know edit ss and ss with hacking on the user will get both ban or no ban at all. Send acclaim an copy of their bill of right and such. Highlighting some of those part that mention it XD
Old 08/13/2008, 20:36   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
You can get the other account that ss you err misteryman or w.e ban or no ban for both. As far as i know edit ss and ss with hacking on the user will get both ban or no ban at all. Send acclaim an copy of their bill of right and such. Highlighting some of those part that mention it XD
Well i still think acclaim "hired" them, although they may be shut down now. You are right that it would be 100% against the bill of rights, so if you get banned I would complain (s3ko). But if you go to the half-link that i provided you will see that a guy there got his acct banned because a hacker sent in SS. Only thing is that this hacker was 140+. I wouldn't hack if i was 140, and Definitely wouldn't send in a screenshot. =)