Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP BANNED

Discussion on IP BANNED within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IP BANNED

My ip was banned for using some illegal programs :P, for permanent
Is there any program or tut which explains how do i change ip?
I pretty sure its possible because ppl from Europe play 2 moons, tryed to search forum but nothing came up...
I have ADSL dynamic ip, sagem extern modem.
Old 08/02/2008, 16:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
if your ip is dynamic then just restart your router/modem. but if its static then go get a proxy :P
Old 08/02/2008, 16:42   #3

here is the best proxy for 2moons
Old 08/02/2008, 18:03   #4

hmmm I instaled Hotspot but now i cant connect to server , i forgot to mention that i play Dekaron EU, and im interested how ip check work?
Can I use proxy only to create new acc then return to direct connection or i need to use proxy whole time? ty

tryed with hotspot still have ip blocked
Old 08/02/2008, 22:01   #5

they dont banned your ip........ive had 8 accounts banned and still havnt banned my ip. so you probaly have a connection problem
Old 08/02/2008, 22:22   #6

or he got more than 8 accs banned.
Old 08/02/2008, 22:35   #7

They can ban ur ip in 2 acc 4 acc 6 acc or even 99 acc that been ban. Dont matter. If they wanted to ban ur ip they can. WHen will they ban ur ip is unpredictable.
Old 08/02/2008, 22:57   #8

yeah i know they can, but they dont on dekaron (dont know about 2moons) they only banned your account

i got board so i made nooby accounts and discided to take the **** out of the GMs and got banned a few times :P
Old 08/03/2008, 11:32   #9

It happens like this: I hacked with vac-hack, wall hack, speed, in the next moment i got dc and it says acc is penalized. So I made another one and played that evening With Out Hacks. Tomorow When I wanna login it says Ip banned ... They banned me 2 acc at the same time, and the third was playeable that evening. Speak with support and they says banned permanently, reason hacking... There was no warning or anything ... I tryed with changing proxy in firefox and with different programs to change it for me, tryed to change MAC address but I couldn don't know why, I have extern sagem modem not router, option: ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew dont work for me, called ISP but they didnt change my Ip, I tryed to disc/con several times, tryed to stay disconnected few hours but ALWAYS the same IP. If someone have solution and dont wanna make it public can answer me on , PLZ HELP someone, anyone
Old 08/03/2008, 15:27   #10

you should report it to support becuase they said to me they dont banned ip addresses
Old 08/03/2008, 15:31   #11

Of course u will have the same ip after disconnect an/or turn off power. Call ur internet company ask them to change ur ip.
Old 08/03/2008, 19:33   #12

Ok i know 2 mode without proxy to change ur ip addres, but let me ask first do you have 3com type? router
Old 08/03/2008, 22:41   #13

Already called them, they say cant .
Dont know what is 3com, I have sagem extern modem, dont have router, two cables come out from modem one telephone line for internet connection and one goes to usb for power.
I spoke with support they dont wanna unban my address .
I'm not sure but i think that MAC address is in modem, and because of that I cant change it and for same reason because my connection goes over telephone line (instead lan) option: ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew doesnt work too. So I'm out off ideas how to back to dekaron server .
In meantime I tryed Silkroad and Shaiya but dekaron is better in my opinion.
Old 08/03/2008, 22:51   #14

So ur using dsl internet. Well heres something I can tell u. Call and complain like a mofo. It happens to me before when they denied my request. Ordered 10mb internet that was on sale for 6 months. They came in and install an 5mb. Called them and said i ordered the 10mb but they said it wasent on sale. Hang up and called again. This time another person said it was on sale but they cant change what it has been installed. I have to cancle my service and redo them. I once again hanged up and called again. This time the nice lady said it would be their fault because they installed the wrong service. She even upgraded my service to 10mb instantly just need to restart modem x.x Really what i am telling you is a lots of repersenative that you called will say no they cant do that or some ****. You have to keep calling and keep ur cool or else they wont help. keep calling because you can change ur ip address.
Old 08/03/2008, 23:49   #15

Spam ftw , ok I'll do that ty for your time and tip
Closed Thread