Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2Moons Staff Information Released?

Discussion on 2Moons Staff Information Released? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/26/2008, 23:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
i agree with kikichan, this is a load of BS, why would they step out of their perfect lives just to give "secret imfomation" to people who they dont even care about and have a high chance of losing their job
Old 07/27/2008, 01:41   #17

well i have no right to say that your wrong. However i believe they won't use their real identity....anyways close this thread if you want...if you think it's BS then it's perfectly fine with me....i will ask that person to continue posting the info. I don't really care either way as it's ur benefit not mine so yea.....also i do not know who is releasing this info maybe it's a VGM or someone else i don't know all i who is that it's for free take it or leave it. ^^ sorry if i caused confusion
Old 07/27/2008, 02:52   #18

elite*gold: 20
Ur murder case report didnt match first was a friend of urs told u that he know people who WORK for 2moons also the thread name is 2moon STAFF. Now ur saying u dont know who that is releasing the info mabe a VGM.

Ya, I love to flame x.x But i am not insulting ^^
Old 07/27/2008, 03:58   #19

erm why would acclaim use "hacks" to catch hackers...

Why would they need to Hack their own game, when they can do whatever they want without doing that...

this is just a retarded forum i would suggest letting this thread die, because

1) no-one working for Acclaim would have any motivation to do this... They might lose their job for nothing.

2) Sounds like BS why would he want an active forum before he releases "secret" information? Something loses its secrecy the more people know about it. He'd be publically posting his stuff.

3) i'm pretty sure you're not friends with this guy and are lying yourself lol.
Old 07/27/2008, 04:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Ur murder case report didnt match first was a friend of urs told u that he know people who WORK for 2moons also the thread name is 2moon STAFF. Now ur saying u dont know who that is releasing the info mabe a VGM.

no no ur not a flamer it's just that you don't read lol =)

I mean my friends has people working for 2moons....that means my friend knows people working for 2moons not me. I never stated that I know people working for 2moons....Also 2nd point about the VMG thing. Sorry but VGM DO WORK for 2moons as volunteering worker without payment. Also 2moons Staff doesn't include GM and Admins only (duh!) it includes everyone who is helping. Technically a GFX staff is still included in as a staff member!

Sry for the bad english XD
Old 07/27/2008, 04:04   #21

CLOSED
Old 07/27/2008, 04:34   #22

elite*gold: 20
Working = paid my friend. Dont trust me?
Try putting work instead of volunteering in your paper for collage. And lol on you again. VGM know ****.
Also ur the one who didnt read did I ever said it was you ? Let me quote myself and show you what i mean okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post

Better ?
Also vgm selling account. is it true is it fake who cares cuz thats not related. Once again they know **** XD Dont trust me try 2moons official forum. Something happen go on ask them and all they say is idk it must be a maintains. lso dont give sfighter those bullcrap. He suggested to let it die not as you stated requested to be closed. If he requested to be close you would see an guardian line. Humm its an online forum you can say its not your forum you just gave out. Theres no proof its your or not.

Told u I flame.
Old 07/27/2008, 04:38   #23

CLOSED
Old 07/27/2008, 07:45   #24

Just looks like some loser trying to get people to sign up for his board.