Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gm/Vgm wallhack?

Discussion on Gm/Vgm wallhack? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gm/Vgm wallhack?

Ive been told both ways and was wondering if anyone actually knew the truth, are vgms and/or gms allowed to go offmap to ban you or are they only allowed to stay within map, but if they see you ban you?
Old 07/23/2008, 04:04   #2

GMs i know they can go off the map because i was caught off the limits of the python map & the "FED" was next to me, smiling at me and saying BANNED. damm
as for VGMs i dont have any clue
Old 07/23/2008, 04:13   #3

vgm's can fly off the map, my girlfriend is vgm, he told me the gm's and vgm's can fly ofer tge map.

and gm's installing cam's in tomb phyton maze -.-

gm's have a extra client
Old 07/23/2008, 04:23   #4

elite*gold: 20
I dont think its a "cam" its just logs which gm look at and if something is suspicius he/she log in as invisible at you pinpoint.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2008, 06:59   #5

just wanted to inject additional info from kikichan's reply:
if I am a gamer & evolved to a hacker...then I was hired in an online gaming company as a GM..ofcourse I will know where the hotspots are...and also GM's do have access in OFFMAPS "as stated here..they can use our hacks..and better yet a seperate client to monitor a mapif you are aware of counterstrike game where you are in spectator mode..then you will understand this...together with the logs review if ever they see a hacker on the map (seen secondary to unusual game occurences) ....then its up to their discretion if they want to ban or not...popping in is NOT unusual for GM's..so dont be a careless hacker...maybe they are just giving some patience to hackers who are not obvious in hacking...maybe they always see you hacking but for now they dont mind wtf you are doing...JUST WANTED TO REITERATE... dont think they dont know...they just dont mind UNLESS an order is given...what happens today where many get banned..even high levels where not given mercy..this is an example of an ORDER from the management.GM's are just employees and they know "MERCY" to the ones who deserve it...BUT WHAT CAN THEY DO IF THEY WERE GIVEN ORDER from MANAGEMENT? I know...I was able to see the office of Level UP,Pristontale,Flyff and Mobius online here in the Philippines and I saw how GM's monitor things. they are like Gods who can justify things even if those things are wrong. What I can say is...we are still lucky that 2MOons GM's are just like us..they know our hearts and why we hack...they know that some people find happiness in implementing a "GAMESHARK" like cheat in an online game they love. The exploration of different programs to execute the thing that we want in the game...having this euphoric experience is also in the GM's consideration...thats why even if they know...they don't ban as soon as they see some "unusual occurences". BUT AGAIN..they are just employees..if given the order to wipeout the map of unusual occurences..then...they cant do anything but "FOLLOW ORDERS"....I hope I was able to enlighten some of you guys...anyways...YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME ONCE 2MOONS is published here in the Philippines....with the many tuts I read here in PVPER...I will know what will be implemented here...moreover...I can go inside the office to have a more closer look..STAY TUNED IN
Attached Images
File Type: gif dont.gif (106.3 KB, 11 views)
Old 07/23/2008, 09:59   #6

thank you everyone for your input. it was helpful. hehe imagin getting ahold of the client gms use through a corrupt GM.. that would be godly =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2008, 12:33   #7

thank you everyone for your input. it was helpful. hehe imagin getting ahold of the client gms use through a corrupt GM.. that would be godly =)

- I can read your mind pretty well dude (lol)..wait till 2Moons come in Philippines shores..who knows....everythings is like an...accident??????? who knows ---JUST AN OPINION
Old 07/23/2008, 12:37   #8

ban the gms for hacking! they are banning us and they're making the same..
Old 07/23/2008, 12:44   #9

hi motiaproiculo, its an understatement to accuse our dear GM's of hacking lets just say they have the legal act of doing it...hacking can be used constructively...and that's the way they have to use it...if they ever use it for personal gains...then its their problem...as long as we dont have physical evidence to back our claims....it will be futile to say they "hack"