well I'm just wondering if can I edit my files to go solo in expedition 121+ coz I'm trying for days but no one wants to come, so if anyone knows how to enter solo please tell me
12 is enoguh coz max its 18 members and it necessary to have 2/3 of pt (4 of 7 for df and so) anyway, my friend also need that, so if it will happen in normal time (not when we'r in work or smth) u can count for 2 ppl more
EXPEDITION 09/17/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies hey i wanna do an expedition lvl 68-104 on saturday if u want to join pm me and ill add u plz join and thx
Need Expedition Pt Siz 07/31/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies I was wondering if anyone can help me in the expedition? its hard to find a pt I there right now on kali waiting to see if anyone will come
Expedition help 02/23/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies Just wondering if anyone knows how to freeze the address to enter expedition, or how to convince the server that I am actually 12 people, so that I may solo expedition. Alternatively, a party of level 1's, (as shown by the ability to enter crespo and crevice with only one person in the party actually meeting the level requirement) would be nice, but alas, expedition seems to recognize the levels of each participant.
I have fiddled with it using CSV and CE, but cant seem to do anything that...
Expedition CRC 06/20/2009 - Dekaron - 19 Replies I'm not assuming that this info is 100% correct, if you have something to add or found something that i completely missed, don't hesitate to say about it
To study dekaron.exe in disassembler you'll need to unpack it first (remove y0da+ASProtect). I'm not going for details on how to do that, there's already been even video tutorials for that, and you can get unpacked expedition client exe here...