Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about USA Folder

Discussion on Question about USA Folder within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about USA Folder

Ok.. well im trying to plvl my noob character with vacing on..but monsters go crazy because the noob character vacs while the one aoeing is vacing also. So i was wondering if anyone knows a way to turn vac off on 1 character(the noob) so i can plvl it with my other one. Thanks
Old 07/07/2008, 23:54   #2

Install the Game in another folder (without hacks) and start it.
Just try it, it works =)

With the one (hacks) u log in with ur high lvl and the other (without hacks) your noob char!
Old 07/08/2008, 04:38   #3

ok thanks ill try that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] GC Folder
07/31/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Anu-ano ba yung mga folder na nasa loob ng GC folder pati yung mga laman nung mga folder na yun.. Sino may complete list? Kasi nagpapatch ako.. Hindi ko alam kung gano katagal at kung ilan pa ang kailangan niyang idownload.. Penge namang link o kaya list.. Thanks n advance:handsdown:
[Question]RD Folder
01/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello everybody , here in Silkroad folder have other folder called "RD" and there have files it's a cookies ? i can remove it or need it?
[Question]System Folder
01/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, first i downloaded this system folder for hellbound here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-exploits-hac ks-bots-tools-macros/175645-l2-client-moding-tools -gg-disabling.html but if i use this folder my game always crash , i need to know what archives inside this moded system folder i need to replace in my system folder for: -Colour chat -Aggro mobs and level -Drop and Spoil itens in mobs obs: Hellbound Server thanks , if anyone can awnser me
[Question] USA Folder works again
08/30/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
EDIT:Alright, I got past my first problem. But, now I have another problem xD(instead of starting a new thread, I'm using my old thread to ask a different question). When I get to the login screen, it just freezes and closes (no .csv error or anything). You guys think it has to do with GameGuard? Maybe it's blocking me from entering the game because my client is now modified?