Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My problem :/

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
My problem :/

Alright, before any of you start flaming me or anything, yes, I searched for solutions,b ut couldn't find anything.

So, since I started playing Dekaron a bit now since A8, I thought I should start using some hacks to give myself a quick boost. Last time I played, and hacked, was in action 2 or 3 I think, and hacking changed a lot since then, now theres xigncode and the crc check, both of which didn't exist back then.

So, I read some tutorials, here's what I did:

Got the rexignation 1.54, started it up, unchecked disable xign and checked bypass crc, loaded the client ,selected packed exe, since I don't really even have an unpacked one, it loaded really slow and lagged, I logged in, went into Divine Valley channel (I play on Helion), changed to Arcadia, then to Helicita, turned game off using the proper Exit Game button. Yes, that created a CRC folder in my bin folder. Then I extracted the pack files, copied them to the dekaron data folder, made a basic wallhack (I guess the basics of csv editing are the same since A3?) to test out of it works changed PackIO to 0 in shadow.txt, started 1.54, unchecked disable xign and checked bypass crc as before, loaded up dekaron, logged in, went to a channel, no errors or anything, but the wallhack wasn't working, still couldn't go through walls. I tried doing non-aggro and vac, but that didn't work either, monsters just hitted like usual. I even moved the pack.d0* files from the data folder, so to be sure it's not loading from that, and it still loaded, but no hacks were active.

And if you think that I messed up something with csv editing, here's an image: link

If you guys can see what I did wrong, or what I didn't do, please reply, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Zombe ^^

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Are u sure that u are editing unpacked files inside ur data folder?(...Globaldk\data\...) Mostly ppl are making mistakes like editing files inside unpacked folder (...Globaldk\data\unpacked\data...)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Oh yea, forgot to mention, I copied the extracted files to the data folder.

So the path to the file I'm editing looks like:
globaldk/data/share/maplist.csv

So that's not the problem :/
Old   #4

problem is in your files u didnt edited right..

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko100 View Post
problem is in your files u didnt edited right..
Ok, I posted that screenshot in first post when I made topic, what did I do wrong? :/
Old   #6

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
I even moved the pack.d0* files from the data folder, so to be sure it's not loading from that, and it still loaded, but no hacks were active.
You need to fully unpack the game, every pack file, everything. Then take those files and move them to your data folder (you may have to replace some stuff, just go a head and do it).
Old   #7

its nothing wrong but its how is made.. u probaly edit at exel?? if i am right this is a problem..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
You need to fully unpack the game, every pack file, everything. Then take those files and move them to your data folder (you may have to replace some stuff, just go a head and do it).
Thats what I did bro, I just said it in a way that could be misinterpreted :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko100 View Post
its nothing wrong but its how is made.. u probaly edit at exel?? if i am right this is a problem..
Yeah, I use excel 2007, didn't know that could cause problems :/
What should I use instead?
Old   #9

well i had problems when i edit with exel.. u probaly wrong put files when mapped into columns... anyway use csv editor is easy to use and say if will work.. and edit new files
Old   #10

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
Just use notepad, works just as well, the only problem is that you can't see columns.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Yeah, I use excel 2007, didn't know that could cause problems :/
What should I use instead?
Im using this: in my opinin better than Microsh1t
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Yep, it seems the problem was excel. Made a simple wallhack by editing the csv with notepad and it worked perfect. I can't imagine doing vac with it though, since you can't see columns, and it would be way too confusing. I'd probably make a lot of mistakes doing it with it too.

CSVed is not a good program in general in my opinion, when opening big csv files it lags, it has some weird bugs like column indexes not matching up with columns themselves, and editing is also a pain in the ***, since it opens up a new form just for editing one row.

Now downloading Open Office, I'll see how it goes with it
Old   #13

But remember to use only comma as a separator
Old   #14

Ok, I couldn't get Open Office to work, because as part of it's installation comes C++ redistributable 2008 x86 version, and you can't select not to install it, and since I use a 64 bit OS that can't install properly, and so I couldn't install Open Office. And I couldn't find a 64 bit version anywhere.

...I ended up spending over an hour or so making vac with notepad, but at least it works.

So thanks, everyone!
Old   #15

Quote:
Ok, I couldn't get Open Office to work, because as part of it's installation comes C++ redistributable 2008 x86 version, and you can't select not to install it, and since I use a 64 bit OS that can't install properly, and so I couldn't install Open Office. And I couldn't find a 64 bit version anywhere.

...I ended up spending over an hour or so making vac with notepad, but at least it works.

So thanks, everyone!
or u can use this program --->