What I mean is how do you all know about computers so much. When I was in high school computers were a joke, sort of speak. I had this personal typewriter for termpapers and such. The internet was barely out and when it was it was dial up and mostly AoL.
What I am wondering is most of the IT people in my work is well past my age, granted they said they went to school but I am 31 with 2 kids and no way I can goto school again.
For those over 30+ years old and know codes, programs, C++, oracle, without having that in high school or college. Well, I salute you.
Programming come along way from when I use to play commodore 64 games and the simple programs it came with.
Load"*"
or all the other simple programs i forget as programmed a simple game like Load Runner once. But you will have to be pretty old to remember Load Runner.
well you actually used no question marks, but still think you wanted to know something right?
well there are books - and for people who dont know books there are a shitload of tutorials online... even for high lvl 3D applications like maya for example... sure, c++ is way more complex than most other languages, but you can always start with an easier one
in my case i rather play games than do programming - but you dont have to go to school again to learn something new, jus DO it
Sad thing is some of those games are better then the ones today. My favorite games from the C64 are probably, Pirates from Sid Meir and all the Ultima games. Oh another goody is Defender of the Crown.
Funny thing is you can still play them with Dosbox. Abbadonware and lemon64 has lots of games so for all those that would like to play some vintage games for chits and giggles.
What I mean is how do you all know about computers so much. When I was in high school computers were a joke, sort of speak. I had this personal typewriter for termpapers and such. The internet was barely out and when it was it was dial up and mostly AoL.
What I am wondering is most of the IT people in my work is well past my age, granted they said they went to school but I am 31 with 2 kids and no way I can goto school again.
For those over 30+ years old and know codes, programs, C++, oracle, without having that in high school or college. Well, I salute you.
Programming come along way from when I use to play commodore 64 games and the simple programs it came with.
Load"*"
or all the other simple programs i forget as programmed a simple game like Load Runner once. But you will have to be pretty old to remember Load Runner.
You can start with easy languages if you want to start programming in this business.
For example, start of with easy syntax langages so you can understand the logic behind it. AutoIt (autoitscript.com) is a good bet. It comes with handy functions that you will need for bots. When you are able to write programs that can do stuff like making a character walk ingame (like 2moons), you should have learned enough about general programming algorithms. You can then advance to more complex languages that make use of OOP. By the time you have reeached this point you will also know what languages I am talking about.
If you dont know what OOP is, thats okay. If you wouldnt want to google and find out what OOP is, don't start programming. When you start learning a language, you will first of waste hours of googling, and reading help files. If this is too much for you, and you are to lazy to search for information, don't start programming.
Sad thing is some of those games are better then the ones today. My favorite games from the C64 are probably, Pirates from Sid Meir and all the Ultima games. Oh another goody is Defender of the Crown.
Funny thing is you can still play them with Dosbox. Abbadonware and lemon64 has lots of games so for all those that would like to play some vintage games for chits and giggles.
this idiot here is a public vac hacker, I saw u vacking in the middle of the tomb.
this idiot here is a public vac hacker, I saw u vacking in the middle of the tomb.
bobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZUnlimited
are u sure u're not confusing gabriellaa with gaabriellaa?
yeh gabriellaa said in some other thread that this gaabriellaa wasn't her, and anyway its a forum name, forum names you can never be sure if they have any resemblance to ingame names.
well, when i was 6 or 7 years old, my father gave me a computer...
Sega sc300h....
With a cartidge with "basic" language program...
I've started to undestand "basic" language to write my games....
i am not the same person you are thinking about sorry. Before you go name calling and such please make sure you are talking about the same person. I also play on abaddon and not Trieste as I have already been confused before because of that person.
if she wants to learn programming languages let her, i think it's great that someone at her age (im assuming she's over 30+, if not im sorry for the assumption) wants to learn something like this.
in my opinion it's better to have someone willing to learn than to have another stupid mindless hacker wannabe who thinks he knows everything
& danny... im not calling u a stupid mindless hacker wannabe, sorry if i wrote something that let u assume that i meant something like that
My favorite games from the C64 are probably, Pirates from Sid Meir and all the Ultima games.
ooooohhh yeah the good old days. i loved pirates. and of course i am a big fan of monkey island and the zak mckracken thingy, also maniac mansion. "use belt with torch" or that silly ****. 2 years ago i downloaded the whole lucasarts collection and made a bit of a revival of that stuff. was pretty funny^^
NAZ there is no assumption of my age if you read my OP. I became friends with some on this forum and they are older then me and their knowledge of codes just amaze me. Some said they learned on their own while others said they went to school.
On a side note anyone remember the old atari 2600. Love those games on that. Stick figure baseball, pitfall, Qbert, and circus atari.
atari 2600 console i dont remember (but i used to play that roms on my old, real old pc, an IBM 286 & believe it or not, it still work)... but i remember the Spectrum pc, the Pong videogame and my first game ever played on a Amstrad pc... Paratrooper.
More people then 40 people in isle of conquest 08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies Hello,
needed
warlock 1 or more the more how faster
waterwalking elixer or an dk
people to summon
isle of conquest has water around it
instand high walz like ab wsg etc you can easy run out the battleground
and go to unknown area's
hi people 06/24/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies hi people i'm a player of lineage 2 and i'm italian.
my name is stefano and i'm eighteen.
nice to meet you all
[Help]People can't Kill people in a normal attack. 11/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies People can't attack each other in a PK place in a normal attack they only can attack each other with a skill(fastblade and other)
and before it worked now it is not =/
Any help?