Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

false +'ing bug

Discussion on false +'ing bug within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
false +'ing bug

ok i've heard from some people recently that if you click the fortify button as many times as you can it will double the % chance of success rate. well i decided to try this out, i got my gloves to +4 no fail first time WOOT...so i tried +5 FAIL!!!!!!!!!. so i go get more argates and try now this time i keep failing at +4, +2 and +3, at the end of the this complete waste i maniged to get my gloves to +4 but with spending 46 coppers and 9 silvers -.- so i am extremely ****** off. this is just a warning so people don't try it and waste their money/argates, you can try it if you want but for me didn't work. yes i did click it fast, i clicked it very fast -.-. oh and i only got the +4 at the end when i sed a tali and didn't spam click it lol. hope no one else wastes so much on this.
Old 06/23/2008, 21:24   #2

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
ok i've heard from some people recently that if you click the fortify button as many times as you can it will double the % chance of success rate. well i decided to try this out, i got my gloves to +4 no fail first time WOOT...so i tried +5 FAIL!!!!!!!!!. so i go get more argates and try now this time i keep failing at +4, +2 and +3, at the end of the this complete waste i maniged to get my gloves to +4 but with spending 46 coppers and 9 silvers -.- so i am extremely ****** off. this is just a warning so people don't try it and waste their money/argates, you can try it if you want but for me didn't work. yes i did click it fast, i clicked it very fast -.-. oh and i only got the +4 at the end when i sed a tali and didn't spam click it lol. hope no one else wastes so much on this.
lol who is so stupid and believe this ofc it doesn't work.