Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill editing don't work anymore?

Discussion on Skill editing don't work anymore? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill editing don't work anymore?

Hi all, i've done all my hack like dungeon van hack, mob speed in dung (expecially for crevice) and autopot, but i cannot modify my skills.
Usually i used to edit the timetick (only for dung, not for normal playing or pvp) but now it doesn't work. I've also seen that when u cast a skill, the game read in the data and don't search in csv.
I'm loosing something or it is right, it doesn't work anymore?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
skill hack isnt work anymore?
03/26/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i ask only who have skill hack and checked it.
Do ANY of the hacks work anymore? (1.1.22)
02/02/2010 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Every thread I look at in the hacking section ends with "Idiots this doesn't work anymore" Are there any up to date bypasses or hacks? Thanks
Dup in Auction doesn't work anymore!
01/26/2010 - RF Online - 7 Replies
Hi ! The dup in Auction House was working fine last week, until the new patch on server. Now i can't dup anymore in Auction House... Do you know a new way do dup? PS: I don't want to use hack... i want explore bugs in game. Tks. Doctor.
Don't work anymore?!
05/19/2008 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
Well i was making new character and it seems like they have fixed making to fat/to thin characters but wf tail color still works... or im just doing something wrong? i save and edit then click on confirm and goes back to normal..
can sombody make 9dragon skill trainer.pinnacle dont work anymore
02/17/2008 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
can somebody make 9dragon skill trainer.pinnacle dont work anymore on updapte 33