Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[GUILD]Hackers guild!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUILD]Hackers guild!

So I want to create a hackers guild, I used to have a guild like this back in the day but since i rejoined deka I dont really know anyone anymore so I want to start a hackers guild.

Of course the risk of being caught is higher, but for obcious reasons any character you dont want getting banned, please do not associate with the guild.

There will be a vent/TS/mumble server coming soon, as soon as enough people show dedication.

The purpose is clear. Extreme-leveling, fast dils, and hack research.

You should already know how to hack to join the guild.

Pm me here, leave a reply, or add my msn -- .. if you are interested and for more details.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
That's a very bad idea for some obvious reasons.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3

eh, yea i understand why some people think its a bad idea. but ive run hacker guilds before, its easy to stay undetected. so long as everyone is following the guild rules.
Old   #4

Well, I do have some tips, for you then.
Avoid leechers, they do not respect the amount of work it takes to get something working and often abuse stuff, in other words, don't give out hacks.
If you're about to add people from this forum, read at least 50 of their previous posts or talk to them on some IM for a bit. Make sure that no one has any type of problems with other members, that may lead to some bad stuff.
Avoid little kids with short temper, I've seen people report their ex guildees (hackers) for getting kicked out.

In other words, watch who you add.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Thumbs up

I'll join with 1 of my hacking chars

Just send me a PM with the guild name and i'll come hack with ya...Just let me know what server and other stuff in the PM

~ Spaz ~
Old   #6

Like the moderator, TheConArtist, already said, watch out who you are adding.
You better just make a little group where everybody knows each other, because GameHi isn't as stupid as Acclaim was and still is, when you guys don't get caught and you reach a higher level and then your guild gets investigated, you're having a serious problem.

Back in the days when I was a hacker on Dekaron, the guild I was in didn't know I was hacking, I did legit deadfronts with them, when a players saw me hacking without having a chance to take a screenshot and spoke to me after that and said: Hey you, you stupid hacker... Your guild is the one defending you!

Hope this helps you out
Old   #7

so long as everyone is following the guild rules. LOL who follow the rule? hahaha we hacker break all the rules. FYI every guild have at least a few hacker ,
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazman6117 View Post
I'll join with 1 of my hacking chars

Just send me a PM with the guild name and i'll come hack with ya...Just let me know what server and other stuff in the PM

~ Spaz ~
pm'ed u

As far as everything else, yea i dont ever keep the same guild name for too long. and definitely not when the guild want to go legit with their characters.
Old   #9

siz/helion?
Old   #10

elite*gold: 29
i wanna join the guild,pm me with your nick so i can pm you...
Old   #11

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyx View Post
hahaha we hacker break all the rules.
I think that you are a little bit mistaken on this one, as not all the hackers are breaking rules, but as you called yourself a hacker, you should know that already.

Back on the topic, always be careful, totally agree with ConArtist, because it is better to have a small and united guild than a big guild in which you don't know everyone nor their skills/knowledge
Old   #12

What exactly are the requirements? Other than having hacks. PM me with the server, maybe I'll join you with one of my lower level accounts.
Old   #13

elite*gold: 29
how much members you got in that hacker guild atm ?
Old   #14

not very many.. like john said, i dont plan on making it a very large guild, i just get bored hacking alone and its nice to have a few people on at a time that i can talk/hack with. so far the guild has about 5-6 members, being that it was actually just created today. ive been inactive for a while cuz there wasnt really much to do with yoshi being bugged and all but im back for good now. and still taking requests.. the server is siz, so if you wanna join please add my msn -- .. thats the fastest way to get in touch with me.
Old   #15

elite*gold: 20
Cool

I added ya today finally :P

I still wanna join u guys