Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TzPhQy v1.7 problem

Discussion on TzPhQy v1.7 problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TzPhQy v1.7 problem

Any1 can help me? My bot usually go sell loots but when he comes to braiken it writes error message: Wrong NPC settings. What should I do?
Old 06/12/2008, 17:51   #2

make sure does not sell cash shop items
Old 06/12/2008, 18:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyrabbit View Post
make sure does not sell cash shop items
Its a bot he has only pots and some candies that he got when he reached lvl 10 and 20...but when i log on that acc bot is standing in teleport in braiken

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TzPhQy Bot Problem!
05/29/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
The Problem Is It Stays At Login Retry I Did The Steps That Nebular Give But I Still Have This Login Retry. Can Someone Make/Give Me A Tutorial Video How To Put These Things In And Start... I Have A AK And I Need It Fast Because Of Rondow Server :P
[Help] I have problem with the TzPhqy Bot.
09/06/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey Guys =] so like i sad there is some problem with the TzPhqy Bot... all was working perfect and its still but.. 1 of my chars is somehow f*ckedup and when i try to login with the Bot to the char i got wery anoying windows error.. and when i try to login to my other chars he's doing he's job perfect. http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7929/problemcv .jpg
Problem with TzPhQy
06/26/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
I updated the CRC and the VERSION... and still dont work What i did wrong?
Problem with TzPhQy, Please help
05/14/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
http://i44.tinypic.com/ou0ged.jpg experiencing this kind of problem where u cant acess some crucial parts of the bot. please help. thank you in advance.
Problem with TzPhQy v1.7
06/18/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey I used the bot the whole day until now. But when i want to use it know i always get disconnected after logging into the bot. That means. When i log in. I stay logged in for 5sec and then i get disconnected. There is always the message: Disconnected from game server May someone help me. The bot worked 1 week fine. By the way i reinstalled the game and i redownloaded the bot. thanks