Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

abbaddon down?

Discussion on abbaddon down? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
abbaddon down?

whyyyyyy cant i connect and the forms are down at the same time??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell lvl 136 segnale Abbaddon
04/05/2009 - Trading - 5 Replies
since cant sell on ebay i would like to sell it here ok so i am finally quitting for good i will sell my high account it is a 136 segnale well built on abbaddon can solo just about anywhere including space full +7 magic gears no helm lots of extras including 3 caligos rings,argates,talis,pet.eggs,alchemist will,all the goodies, maximum stash spaces, maximum backpacks,permanent mount, 2 costumes,i can go on all day here are some SS, you can see i spent alot of cash on this character and i...
WTS/WTT lv 118 bagi and lv 129 AK on abbaddon 2moons
03/14/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
the AK has +2/+3 equips set and about 1mil. As for the Bagi, it has a bunch of cash items like costume and 20 blacksmith talisman. Also, the bagi has +7 cocave fs(115 bagi wep), +7 110 bagi helmet, +7 legend 3 boots, +6 armor fs and +5 legend 3 glove. It also has 80m with it. Im looking for either usd or i will trade them for good rappelz pets like hawk etc. pm me if u need more info or just post here
abbaddon down?
06/12/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
whyyyyyy cant i connect and the forms are down at the same time??
is abbaddon runnig yet or idi i get ip ban ??
06/12/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i cant connect to the 2moons forums and i cannot connect to server =Z