Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

seling hack

Discussion on seling hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation seling hack

The hacks are 38M. It includes speed hack, vac hack, no aggro, zoom hack, increased mob speed, wall hack, shop hack, far eye, mass spawn, and infinite lure.
THIS is no .exe HACK! you must unpack the whole DATA folder!
Im not here to scam.
Hack cost 38 kk dil in helion or mabe good items.100%working
If u need the hack write too my.

Plz thx xD
Old 08/28/2011, 17:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
u post in wrong section.. and hacks are free why some1 should pay for free stuff?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
hack for dekaron

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seling cabal CAOR gold & hack
04/12/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
add me on msn [email protected] for further discuss. All trading via paypal.Thx
Seling tro-tro-tro
02/01/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
It's on server GemWorld-Turquoise/Diamond 130-130-90 naked knight rank offer DBs or paypal cash
SELING 2MOONS HACK WORKING WITH tutorial
08/05/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 28 Replies
I'M selling 2moons hack working i made its my sell and cant be never patched because i can update it . The hack incluce vacc hack , shop hack , invisibilty , bot , teleport , and upgrating + anything hack. Add : FOR THE HACK I WANT 20 SILVERS TRADE FIRT I GIVE YOU FILES , I CAN SHOW YOU SREEN SHOT OR SEND YOU AND REFUSE NO WAY SCAMME . THIS HACK WILL BE NEVER PATCHED BECAUSE I CAN UPDATE IT IF DONT WORK TELL ME I WILL GIVE YOU COPY OF THE FILES (UPDATED ). TYVM
Seling my 71 hunter
10/06/2008 - Trading - 7 Replies
I wana to sell my 71 hunter with good gear and pet MyPrecious its a Kittay for more informations pm me or add msn [email protected] I want dills or IM, AK or DERON EU char can lower lvl but near 65 pls My hunter is 72 now
Seling account
05/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
:) not trying to rip off ppl i just changed servers from truq to justice and i have an old account i dont want anymore YES you will get full info, and the price is only 2-5 dbs up to you id ont care, no i dont want dbs code and no i will not do it over paypal. in game only. this is becasue a i dont want to set up pay pal. and ppl who claim to have dbs code are scammers the way i will sell it is let you into the account give you all the details you give me the dbs and or db codes then i...