Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALL 2moons PEOPLE MOST READ THIS

Discussion on ALL 2moons PEOPLE MOST READ THIS within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry ALL 2moons PEOPLE MOST READ THIS

I just wanted to Remind you All That Yes there are Hints Truly I dont UNDERSTAND THEM HINTS BECAUSE I AINT NO PROFFESIONAL HACKER I LIVE ON THE HELP OF OTHERS JUST like in SCHOOL Teachers Help you so u understand things .

Now What i Dont understand why people would make such a Problem with 3.0.4 a PRIVATE PROBLEM!!!! Why not Make all people understand the problem NOW LISTEN IMAGINE people would keep hacks for them selfe like VacK SPEED ETC... Would you be here now To ASK FOR THAT ****?
AND I MEAN WITH THIS DIRECTLY THE ****** THATS GIVING HINTS !!!!

YOU ACTING LIKE U NEVER ASKFOR SOME HELP MAN WHATS THE POINT OF GIVING HINTS WHY NOT EXPLAIN FULLY AND CALLING PEOPLE NOOBS BECAUCSSE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND !!! I mean I am thinking now WTF?
I am a NOOB Because i dont understad Hints??? OMFG !!! Imagine You wouldnt get any hacks and u get told to look for hints or work that **** out ur selfe..... CMON THIS IS A PROBLEM TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WONNA HACK BUT FFS PEOPLE MAKING **** UP LIKE THIS WHATS THE POINT THEN???
OK I am A NoOb fine I appreciate it becaue i dont understand something
I am opig to see u ******* asking for some **** then i be telling you some bullshit like that ROFL !!!!! *** DEAM I WONNA HACK !!!!TELL US OR *** DEAM JUST STFU AND DONT POST NO **** NO MORE WITH NY QUESTONS OR HELP SELFE FISH *** DEAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxX@!!/xx/'//;x?:?AXx@'''/
Old 06/01/2008, 02:09   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallmeyer View Post
I just wanted to Remind you All That Yes there are Hints Truly I dont UNDERSTAND THEM HINTS BECAUSE I AINT NO PROFFESIONAL HACKER I LIVE ON THE HELP OF OTHERS JUST like in SCHOOL Teachers Help you so u understand things .

Now What i Dont understand why people would make such a Problem with 3.0.4 a PRIVATE PROBLEM!!!! Why not Make all people understand the problem NOW LISTEN IMAGINE people would keep hacks for them selfe like VacK SPEED ETC... Would you be here now To ASK FOR THAT SHIT?
AND I MEAN WITH THIS DIRECTLY THE FAGGOT THATS GIVING HINTS !!!!

YOU ACTING LIKE U NEVER ASKFOR SOME HELP MAN WHATS THE POINT OF GIVING HINTS WHY NOT EXPLAIN FULLY AND CALLING PEOPLE NOOBS BECAUCSSE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND !!! I mean I am thinking now WTF?
I am a NOOB Because i dont understad Hints??? OMFG !!! Imagine You wouldnt get any hacks and u get told to look for hints or work that shit out ur selfe..... CMON THIS IS A PROBLEM TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WONNA HACK BUT FFS PEOPLE MAKING SHIT UP LIKE THIS WHATS THE POINT THEN???
OK I am A NoOb fine I appreciate it becaue i dont understand something
I am opig to see u asshole asking for some shit then i be telling you some bullshit like that ROFL !!!!! GOD DEAM I WONNA HACK !!!!TELL US OR GOD DEAM JUST STFU AND DONT POST NO SHIT NO MORE WITH NY QUESTONS OR HELP SELFE FISH GOD DEAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxX@!!/xx/'//;x?:?AXx@'''/
First of all that attitude won't get you anywhere.
Second you say you are here to learn? Where did everyone else learn? It's completely different from school. Teachers are there because they are paid to teach you. Why should someone waste their time to teach you how to hack when you have no intention of learning it yourself. You say hints aren't enough? Well guess what if they are assholes like you say they would just completely ignore you. You should be grateful they even give hints.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2008, 02:17   #3

kallmeyer
+infraction for the spam and language.

if you want free hacks.. then read and learn to find things your self. If someone finds a hack, he can do with it as he pleases. he does not need to release. wait, be patient someone will post it eventually.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread