Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2moons situation

Discussion on 2moons situation within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2moons situation

have you been to CASTOR, NORAK, CRESPO, DRACO, PYTHON lately? it is filled with bots! if you want to make a new character, where and how fast can you make it to lvl 80? its not the same as before that there are plenty of mobs. now, we can't play a new character, we cant farm baron in python (because people are vaccing) and almost everywhere, fanvil and oread can no longer be seen, and 2moons have been making its drop rate too low now.

is it not right to give us the new vachack for players sake? i think it is (i've been dg'ing, editing but still not good). BTW, this is a hack forum, it ain't a "use your brain to make one good hack site".

sharing is the one good trait a person can have, just a thought

Old 05/30/2008, 14:31   #2

well u have a good point there but its not that simple to give away hacks to public even if s1 is vacking acclame will see that a make a new patch tats how the weel turns i want to get my wings but i cant cuz i did what i can do and nothing meyby im not that smart but yes this is a hack forum etc but most of the hacks stays underground
Old 05/31/2008, 03:23   #3

i dont have the intellectual capability to make the hack work, i've been working on it for the past days, i give up. we all depend on each other. no man is an island, this is true. i love 2moons and i played my character legit up to 102, then i made a mage but i cant get it past 70 because of lower mobs and plenty of bots. i know you know wat i mean, i am desperate to have the hax, thats why im asking for it. i lost alot of time in the office and got scolded becoz i was working on the hax and not on my job. so i quit. but i will play if i have the hax angie1111
Old 05/31/2008, 07:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1111 View Post
Yes I know 2moons has an overflowing population of bots and less vac hackers now that it was patched and made it alot harder to make a vac. I was discouraged when noone would release the hack myself but you see I went ahead and took all the hints and worked and worked on it for days and made one. So I feel if you have to work for something you will appreciate it more versus someone just giving it to you then you didnt have to do anything so you really woudn't care if you abuse the hack. This time the hack isn't just some simple "place USA folder in data.pak" its alittle more trickier. The last hack that ws just out right posted wasn't posted until 3 days before patch and it got abused and 2moons patched it quick. See in 3 days it was abused and fixed. Just keep working at it or just make you a bot

great point. i think there will be one day 2moons will be almost flawless and we can't push for that day yet. let the patches come slowly
Old 06/09/2008, 07:51   #5

i can't seem to agree with the "flawless" statement superminh. it seems that every time there's been another patch, there are more and more bots showing up.
what ticks me off is that i haven't hacked (i read this stuff to see if there is a way to hack the hackers...lol) and my account got banned because "someone" said i was using third party software. acclaim has ignored my emails and my petition for proof. bots are illegal yet they continue unhindered and, in fact, multiply while acclaim is listening to "someone" complaining about me and banning me. the only third party software i've used is ventrilo and there are hundreds of people in the game using that. there are also hundreds of people who have been banned without any proof and we have all lost the money (cash) we have spent playing the game legitimately. nice way to increase the profit margin...ban people who've spent money and ignore their pleas and complaints.
the fact that acclaim ignores complaints and/or brushes them off means that 2moons will never be "flawless" and, i feel, will only truly get worse as time goes on. they obviously are making too much money in the banning business and bots don't provide cash dollars to them so they can go on forever. apparently, i can start a new account, complain to a gm that so-and-so is hacking with third party software and get him/her banned without proving a **** thing.
i haven't given up by a long shot. if they want "flawless" they need to answer my questions (and those of other players) before a judge orders them to.