Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Turn targeting distance

Discussion on Turn targeting distance within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Turn targeting distance

"Turn targeting" as it said in dekaron... or as i call it "next target" ... or auto targeting next mob... or whatever...
any chance i can change the default distance ?

Thx in advance
Old 08/22/2011, 16:06   #2

ya.I oso want to ask about that.Pls anyone know how?My bot juz runnning here and there and attacking the mob- NOT PERFECT as it hit the mob with one hit and run agn.
Old 08/22/2011, 16:12   #3

Yeah is possible but you need ce bypass for that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2.net Targeting
10/22/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Hi I need L2NET script to avoid mobs with some specific title, e.g: "Anti-Bot" My farm script must not hit mobs with this title. Thanks!! :confused::confused:
Targeting
07/02/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
L2NEt target other player monster and make KS how to change that.
PW mob targeting
08/09/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
hey, i tried many bots, and i just figured it was impossible to get around. the thing im talking about is targeting mobs with no hp. it does it all the time with my PW bots. I would sit there for like 5 mins trying to attack a mob with no hp thats running around and shit. and in my chat box, i would get spammed with "Invalid Target" im currently using revo 3.1 which is a great bot ^^ but i have the same problem with each bot i try. edit: if i stop the bot, untarget the mob i am on, and...
WPE TArgeting!
05/16/2008 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hey ich hab manchmal das Problem dass Wenn ich Auf Target gehe in WPE Pro er dass wow nicht erkennt woran könnte das liegen?
Tab targeting
02/26/2008 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
huhu wollt nochmal fragen in welcher datei im wow ordner man die range vom tab targeting ändern konnte sowie die kamera range danke im vorraus