Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i follow my party members in the TzP bot?

Discussion on How can i follow my party members in the TzP bot? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i follow my party members in the TzP bot?

hey, how can i follow my party member (other bots) after i create a party? because when i make a party and i tick Team near my name and my party member's name in both bots, they just do whatever they want and kill different mobs, and i want them to go together and kill together.
please help me and i'll be greatfull
Old 05/26/2008, 21:34   #2

can i get some help plz?
Old 05/27/2008, 20:59   #3

Well i have been playing around with this a bit. You have to make sure the party is set up for 1. Then you have to choose the options "protect" or "team" under the party/attribute options. Its a little bit tricky but eventually, you will get both your chars to be attacking the same monsters and therefor be following each other. Sometimes they hang and run back and forth...Its not perfect. My suggestion would be to play with it and see what the outcome is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2008, 23:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFcheese View Post
Well i have been playing around with this a bit. You have to make sure the party is set up for 1. Then you have to choose the options "protect" or "team" under the party/attribute options. Its a little bit tricky but eventually, you will get both your chars to be attacking the same monsters and therefor be following each other. Sometimes they hang and run back and forth...Its not perfect. My suggestion would be to play with it and see what the outcome is.
lets say i put the name: "asdf" in the Leader textbox, and the name: "member" in member 1 textbox, and i do the same in the second bot, i need to put protect on both players in both bots?
thanks for the help btw