Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

memory editting

Discussion on memory editting within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
memory editting

so i used mhs to manually find the values i wanted to change. ok, fine up until that point.

but it seems i must redo this every time i load the game bc it always loads into different memory locations... this is quite annoying and time consuming!
any way around this besides using script searches? ;p my script searches never 100% return the results i want. ><

gamblex around?
Old 05/24/2008, 02:18   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acacac View Post
so i used mhs to manually find the values i wanted to change. ok, fine up until that point.

but it seems i must redo this every time i load the game bc it always loads into different memory locations... this is quite annoying and time consuming!
any way around this besides using script searches? ;p my script searches never 100% return the results i want. ><

gamblex around?
I have the program too but how i can search the data i want? i mean which type? Can u give me an example? Thanks.
Old 05/24/2008, 06:13   #3

First post:

Use a little thing called .

I'm new to 2moons and what hack tools you have on the scene, but I am an experienced game hacker/botter/******-upper.

Generally hatred for any big corporation therefore creating anarchy blah blah blah (i had a late night not really in mood for chatting much :P).

From my basic understanding you use a modified version of . If this is true, i know howto use this like the back of my hand to find pointers.

Basiclly, the address you are finding are dynamic addresses, now... the game needs to know where they are... just like you need to.

Now, the game doesn't need to search the memory (like you are) to find these addresses every time.

In the simplest terms, a memory address pointer is a value at another memory address that contains nothing but the address you have found with your search..

E.G.

Mem Address You Found: 0x6753342 with the value of ABCD
Now next time you launch the game, it could be addres 0x7737453 or something stupid.

Now somewhere else will be another address that will consist simply of the address you found.

E.G.

Mem address : 0xFFFFFF contains 0x6753342, which is the address you are looking for

That sounds easy right?

UNTIL, you get to the first thing game devs do to prevent it being so easy (don't know if 2moons does, its open beta, so maybe this hasn't been added yet... don't know till i try).

The first thing they normaly do is mask there pointers
which means you'll have a pointer that points to a pointer that points to a pointer that points to a..... you get the idea..

0xFFFFFF contains 0xDDDDDDD, but 0xDDDDDDD contains 0xCCCCCC which contains 0x555555 which contains ABCD (the value you want)....

Make sense? if not... give me a shout and ill try explaining better...

Like I said, late night. Its 05:12am (GMT) and I havn't slept yet (woke up at 7am xD)

yours faithfully

--r4000
Old 05/24/2008, 22:18   #4

Reporter4000, do you know any Cheat Engine or Revolution Engine that works with 3.0.4? I can only get MHS4.018 works with it but i prefer Cheat Engine better to use.
Old 05/24/2008, 22:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by acacac View Post

gamblex around?
The Dekaron game is using DMA (Dynamic Memory Allocation). All u need to know about this **** is that it makes all addresses to change if u restart ur PC or run your hack on somebody else PC. This is problem N1 for any memory hacker, so there are a lot of tuts on the internet on how to defeat DMA. Just search and read, after u get how DMA works u will find defeating DMA to be a piece of cake
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2008, 22:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
The Dekaron game is using DMA (Dynamic Memory Allocation). All u need to know about this **** is that it makes all addresses to change if u restart ur PC or run your hack on somebody else PC. This is problem N1 for any memory hacker, so there are a lot of tuts on the internet on how to defeat DMA. Just search and read, after u get how DMA works u will find defeating DMA to be a piece of cake
Gamblex, thx for the info. May i know which UCE works with 2moons now? My GG rev1059 but everytime i attach the dekaron.exe the program closed
Old 05/24/2008, 22:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlaw188 View Post
Gamblex, thx for the info. May i know which UCE works with 2moons now? My GG rev1059 but everytime i attach the dekaron.exe the program closed
The whole conception of an UCE is totally outdated, MHS is the future so get used to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2008, 23:28   #8

Quote:
yes, i realized this after searching more and more for my problem...
if only someone pointed this out to me earlier, i could have saved half a days worth of reading >_________<
hehe but seriously thx for trying to point me in the right direction... i think i got most of what i wanted to work now, cheers!
Old 05/27/2008, 01:27   #9

Quote:
well since gameguard hides some 2moons processes its not that easy to find the pointers... did anyone ever found one ? (now dont say some chinese dil farmers) lol.

anyways,...
+infraction for posting in wrong forum
+topic moved