Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with wrong client version

Discussion on Problem with wrong client version within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with wrong client version

Hello,

my Dekaron and my hacks are working really good all the time but now since last update i get every time the message i must update my client. I have update my client and have all data unpacked again but i get every time the message i must update my client it isnt the right version.

Can any one help me .

Best regards Gismo
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Version problem (Client version does not match)
03/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I just configured this episode 5 pserver, but when I try to connect, it says that the "Client version doesn't match"! I have updated my download of Shaiya fully, and have then edited the game.exe file to my server(It is connecting perfectly). Anyone having the game.exe file for that guide, or having the version number to use in the pserver? I have tried : 0x00000000 0x08022100 None working:( Thanks in advance!
problem" client version does not match "
05/23/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
When Logging into the server, I get "Client version doesn't match" I changed the Version.ini in server share and client share and still get the same message. Can someone help me?
Dragonica For client Version 0.1.21 (IAHGAMES client only)
07/29/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
For client Version 0.1.21 (IAHGAMES client only) Update 1: Added the ability to set and go to teleport points. Update 2: Added Vac Dist, Vac Pos, Cooldown toggle and Key Set toggle Update 3: Added Auto Attack and Wall/Speed Hack. Update 4: Moved status text to a new window. http://i32.tinypic.com/oh75u.jpg
Wrong Client Version (Help needed)
04/04/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Anyone knows how to fix it?