Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got some questions to cheaters

Discussion on Got some questions to cheaters within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got some questions to cheaters

Hi all, havent been on this site for a long time, i just wonder why you still "hack" (=actually just leech the hacks and cheat) on this game? For me, as i once cheat ingame it gets boring and i leave it. I just sold my 1xx hunter, and the new owner cheats too.
I dont know, but for me there is no point in vachacking or other **** because it requires absolutely no skills or interest for the game itself. I think only people who arent able to play a game have to cheat actually, because they just cant stand to suck in a game (or in real life too? ).

So, please post here why you actually cheat.

I'll start: I started with the argate bug (+7 retards FTW) and ended up vachacking, but after 30 min of vaccing i got so bored that i sold my account finally. It was really fun playing it, as the hunter cant tank and i always had to think of new tactics not to die constantly.
Old 05/18/2008, 22:10   #2

Hmmm, an interesting question indeed. Like 6 years ago I started playing my very first MMORPG called Knight-Online, published by some shinny Malaysian company. I had a Rogue (with archer speciality) and wasn't playing hardcore at all. Fun only u know.

The funniest thing by far was luring. In Knight-Online (KO) most maps are connected with each other into one kick-ass large map. So, if u was skilled enough, u could lure some really strong mobs into n00b areas (including villages and towns) and enjoy some bloody onslaught. I didn't use any hacks/cheats at all, so it was a real rush to be luring super strong bosses who could kill me in one hit! And it was a really great feeling of accomplishment to see 'your' bosses slaughtering 1000 n00bs in less then 10 minutes. But after like 4-5 weeks of hardcore luring I got banned for 2 weeks. This was enough to lose my interest for the game and stop playing. In september 2003 however, an USA based company called K2 Networks bought the rights for Knight-Online and started a new server called 'Ares' in the USA. So, US KO was born.

I deceided to give this new old game a chance and got completelly hooked up. If I would say that I was playing hardcore, I wouldn't say anything at all. I was an addict. I spend all of my free time on that game and if I didn't need to go to school, I would be playing US KO 24/7 for sure. And no, there were no cheats for that game. No cheats at all. If u wanted to hack US KO, u had to be a real hacker and be able to do a complex memory hook which is x1000 more difficult then editing data.pak or something like that.

As I said, I was a real top player in that fantastic MMORPG. I was in the best clan on the server and probably in the top-10 of the best players over there. But at some point I started to fall behind. There came people who had even less life then I did. I knew that if I would do something, I would fall behind even more and become a 'just another player' instead of a 'uber leet player'.

And exactly at this point a very skilled hacker called 'Elsasa' joined the game. Then he released the first public hack for US KO called 'KOHack' on fuckgaming.net (the forum is dead now, so no need to hide the link) and this was the beginning of a new life for me and for maney others. The Knight-Online section of fuckgaming.net became extremelly popular, more and more skilled hackers joined (of course, non of them was as skilled as Elsasa, but still they could contribute some usefull tuts, hacks, bots and macro's).

At first, I was just a simple cheater. This means that I only download pre-made hacks/macro's and used them without adding anything from myself. Then I started to learn AC Tool (a very simple, but still pretty powerfull macro's recorder with advanced capabilities like memory read/write). But that prog couldn't create any GUI (Graphical User Interface) so I had to move on and learn my very fisrt scripting language - AutoIt.

For some time it all went good - I was playing hardcore & legit during the day and at night I had a low level bot character who was farming gold for me without the fear to get my real high level char banned. But then I started to use a Pay2Play commercial hacking software called KOSP which was developed maney months later by some mysterious Chinese hacker. That prog was the best hack I have ever seen in my life. It had everything u could possibly need in US KO, including skill hack and bot. I even used this hack on my real high level character. But at some moment I got caught by my own clannies. They forced me to quit the clan in which I have been for years. I felt really bad, it was like my whole world just collapsed. Of course I remained playing US KO and cheated as much as I could, but it wasn't the same, so I started to play that game less and less often, untill I definatelly quitted.

After I stopped playing US KO, I haven't played any MMORPG's. I haven't made any cheats for any game. I was playing single-player games and my old love - Counter-Strike 1.6 only. But once, almost 5 years later, during one of those long october nights I was looking at my old US KO screenshots and got a big nostalgy feeling. So I went to fuckgaming.net and found out that it's dead and it's content moved to sn*xd.net. After reading that new site I saw that one of the US KO fuckgaming.net mods called Stork is now playing 2Moons. So I gave that game a try. I made a level 24 char and booom - IP banned. At the forums I read that all non-American ip's have been banned, coz GameTribe bought the rights for that game and wanted to destribute it for the Europeans.

I was one of the first players on their CB server. After reading E*PvP for like 2-3 hours, I knew everything what I needed to know to create my own hack. Then it took another 1-2 weeks to work out my knowledge into an easy-to-use program. I called my new program SECportal:
S - Sn*xd.net, former fuckgaming.net - the place where I got into the hacking scene;
E - elitepvpers.com - the place where I learned everything I needed to know about hacking 2Moons/Dekaron;
C - Cheatengine.org - the place where I got into advanced hacking, like memory editing and bypassing anti-cheat protections.

Summary:

I was a hardcore MMORPG player for like 1 year and now, 5 years later, I consider that 1 year to be a lost year in my life. A 16-17 years old boy should hang out with friends, drink beer, smoke weed, get girlfriend(s) and not play some game for 24/7, even if that game is really great Right now I am an university student, I have a real social life and don't play any online games, at all. The only thing that I kept from that pr0-gamer time is a big love for hacking online games, lol. So, now I am a free-time gamehacker who don't even play the game I am hacking atm, lol^2. Btw, at Dekaron EU my highest character is level 19, which I made to test the hacks only.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2008, 00:08   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Wow Gamblex, I actually read the entire story of you life. Very interesting..

I have been cheat free for lets say 6months? That may not be alot, but if you count the fact that i've only been playing for 8 months its pretty good. The reason why I cheated was for the advantage over other players. The thrill of risking everything if I got caught just made me want to keep on hacking/leeching. I had some times where I wish I could learn autoit and find out my own hacks that can be useful. Its all over now.

I'm pretty young right now. Still in high school and still playing 2moons. I don't think I am a hardcore gamer that plays as much as possible. I play when I know I have nothing else to do like chores or hw. So if I don't hack, don't contribute to hacking, and don't like hacking.. why am I here? I guess maybe subconsciously I'm trying to wait for the ultimate hack or something.
Old 05/19/2008, 04:34   #4

WOW! i also read the whole entire thing of ur gaming life very intresting i to am a hacker but im not tht hardcore becuz i dun have time on my hand still in highschool s i got lotsa hw and chores and other things too do if i had the time i would try to get into scripting API hooking and other things the only thing i noe how to do is pak editing and cheat engine
Old 05/24/2008, 22:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuku2 View Post
I just get bored with grinding. So I make small "dumbbots" to fight and gain exp for me while I'm afk. Actually I didn't get into hacking until I found this site. I was looking for a way around GameGuard. I found the way and a whole lot more. Now I guess I'm attracted to challenge, and addicted to thrill.
Old 05/25/2008, 01:18   #6

Quote:
I think I know the answer...why ppl hacking...
When u just enter the game..u lvl 1...soon u got lvl 10..then 15..then 20...
Suddenly u see high lvl, like 90+...U though..."Wow..that man looks cool. I wanna look like he does"..."wanna be high lvl"..that's y ppl hacking...

Hacking to be high lvl..to be coool...
BUt also when u hacking...u get bored...Some ppl,when the get bored, they make new char..and plvl him...

That's my opinion...why ppl hack...
Old 05/25/2008, 04:14   #7

hahahaha nice gamblex i played MYKO(malaysia knight online) for 3-4 years ^^ had and rogue assasin and warrior both lvl 70 =] i remember elsasa hacks i used it a lot on noob rogue archers characters to colect gold ^^
the main reason why i hack is more because the lack of partys... most of my friends arent even 115 yet and im lvl 13x and i need to lvl ... but i dont want to leave my friends clan to join a "top guild" just for lvling.
i started using hack at lvl 123 or 124 not sure atm lvl 133 i did solo abysses all the time was managing to kill 8/10 bosses or even sometimes 9/10 bosses hehehe was great exp even for lvl 13x was giving me 5-6%/run without 2x xp .
Old 05/25/2008, 04:20   #8

umm i started to cheat mosttly becouse in 2moons ptyhon was all somehow empty than i started to found out ppl with so many mobs around them, yadayadaya, then i wonder how the hell they did that, i heard about elitepvpers.com, came here, then opened random threads, saw vachacking thread form bigworm, but i didnt knew wtf was that, then i dl winhex and learned some stuff, but csv method really helped me understand data.pak A LOT better...

i dont have any skillz in memory editing or packt editing, but im messing up with it like i did with winhex, some point u learn some steps, even when every1 doesnt help u

this point me and some buddys r working on bypassing that nasty CRC, and another way i know wich i wont post obviously

again i hack cuze im bored really sinc ei do have a life my free time isnt enuf to get 10% a day in python and in 2moons mx lvl i got b4 quitting was 88, so i hack to see the ''new'' areas, and also to (hopefully) understand how hacks work, and maybe apply this knowledge to help in other stuff, hacking or non-hackign matter...

PS: i got like hmm some 4 months of ''hacking'', from 0 to what i know now
Old 08/19/2009, 02:18   #9

still learning from the elders

Hello guys...actually...I'm a newbie here....I would like to know about games hacking.... and can someone help me.... plz.... I need to download Dekaron SEA bot..or hacking software for dekaron ....plz....
Old 08/19/2009, 05:09   #10

wow dude, bump old topics much?
Old 08/19/2009, 05:33   #11

How the **** do these noobs find these old TOPICS , *****?

When they Use Search Button I think they Abuse it >.>.
Old 08/19/2009, 10:03   #12

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed
Closed Thread