Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dc's in dungen with sec...anyone else notice this?

Discussion on dc's in dungen with sec...anyone else notice this? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dc's in dungen with sec...anyone else notice this?

What is causing the dc in dungen ? has anyone else noticed this?
Old 05/11/2008, 22:35   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitesneak View Post
What is causing the dc in dungen ? has anyone else noticed this?
Disable Me+Mobs speedhack and set VacDis to 'Very near' or 'Near' so only mobs which are within 9 or 19 meters from your position will be lured.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2008, 22:48   #3

I am running version [1].20 on usa which has speed/vac/aggro/pet running full tilt. i didn't have a choice on distance settings. althou i have replaced files with origanls. So now i'm ajusting settings and on compairson where most settings are "99" i'm thinking of going 19 instead to curb the attractions as you mentioned 9 to 19 meters. You Rock GambLex!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...
Crspo dungen bot ???
02/10/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Crespo xDxDx some one have bot for crspo dunge ???
Cervice dungen
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
im working on a cervice vac is it normal that some monster names are repeating alot of time and do i have to modify them all. if it works ill realese a tut for cervice
Crespo Dungen
05/04/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
HI ich habe mal ne frage kann man die eintrittsgebühr von 300k reduzieren z.b 10k oder weniger habe schon die gante date nach geschaut den dungen habe ich gefunden aber kp was ich da machen mus kann mir wer helfen ?
crespo dungen bug ? 60 +
11/29/2007 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
My friend go with 5 high lvl in A dungen and he wait in the first room and dont toch the layer or what the name too open the first door..... Than the summor make hell burst on the ppl and all teleport too leiden ? How work this bug ? He make 5 mins full A :) I will too