Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling

Discussion on Leveling within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling

with hacks from 61-160 how long do you guys think it will take and does anyone have suggestions of where i can go?

Im a Full str ak

Thanks in advance
Old 07/29/2011, 23:31   #2

elite*gold: 95
61 ~ 160 you can get in 1 week with ammy 100%

Where?

61 ~ 95 DG
95 ~ 130 Oread
130~ 160 Yoshi.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[POWER-LEVELING] Power-leveling service for WILDHUNTER ALL world
05/22/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Only for Maplesea I'm currently providing affordable power-leveling services for ALL type of jobs in ANY world you want. You will be providing me an account, best if its empty as i will not be responsible for anything missing in it, to train on. The IGN of the character will be decided by you. Additional request such as which stats and skills to add should be stated with purchase else i would be adding them on which i think could fasten my training speed. Payment method will be either...
leveling pet
05/12/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies
san po mabilis mag pa lvl ng pet...kakabili ko plng kasi ng blue fairy...sa lvl 20 ko na po sya pa evolve....eh lvl 4 plng po ung pet ko pa help po
Aion Hand Leveling/Guaranteed Pure Hand Leveling.
01/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 117 Replies
Hi all, Titles says all ,we are here offering the service of aion hand leveling. Its 100% hand leveling. and we can not accept many orders at one time cuz we don't want to let you down(waiting for a long time be4 we start for you). All that you need to do is to contact our online support to check if there are free levelers at that specific moment. Aion Power Leveling 1-20 1.You keep all gears and kinah 2.Free to train your toon's skill while we level for you 3.Estimated Time: 30...