Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

boss with mass spawn

Discussion on boss with mass spawn within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
boss with mass spawn

Hi, guys what boss 115-145 u know so i can use mass spawn on them with my 134 character?
Old 07/14/2011, 15:56   #2

elite*gold: 95
95 - 130 = Oread.

130 - 170 = Yosh'ma Diamechi.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crespo Dungeon Boss Mass Spawn
06/21/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
anybody has an idea of doing this? I do all the other hacks but this one is the only one that I am having problem with.. please specify this hack for me. Thankyou
Mass boss spawn via Cheat Engine?
04/30/2010 - Dekaron - 35 Replies
I know there is a way to make the Crespo dungeon Laiden Ego's super-spawn, same with the DF Lava mobs with WinHex, but does anyone know of a CheatEngine equivalent? I'm not begging for a premade script, but any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. Pointing and laughing at me and calling me a nubcake for not figuring it out is also accepted, hah. Thank you. :]
WTS MASS SPAWN 250 MOBS/SEC +MOB AND BOSS FREEZE AT OREAD
04/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 18 Replies
This is working both for 2moons and dekaron USA + no lags only maximum 100 ms. If u dont have i give u free the rest of the hacks. With this u make from:-not jocking btw:- At parka gate's 5kk/hour from boss spawn I give also autoit bot working in background so u can do something else(watch a film) and make easy dil. I give u updates if neccesary after every maintanance. Price: 25kk in game dil. add me on: yahoo msn: [email protected] ...