Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

über rings, convert into normal ring.

Discussion on über rings, convert into normal ring. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
über rings, convert into normal ring.

Just came to think of it, sence you can convert normal pot into auto pot you would be able to change the Uber rings that you get from Akris to use more then 1?

Would be well nice if it is possible.
Old 04/07/2008, 23:27   #2

I have tried I got the timer on the timed ones to go away but it still owund up dissapearing it might be able to be done but I'm not 100% I don't think you can sorry to have to break the bad news to you.
Old 04/08/2008, 01:20   #3

Well, I remember I read somewhere that special accessories, like Dark Eye, Black Dragon Ring, etc., can only be worn one at a time. Like you couldn't wear two Dark Eyes at a time (hehe I don't know, never tried). So, I think he means trying to remove this limit. This is probably client-sided, since, heck, you could even wear higher lvl armor with some work.
Old 04/08/2008, 04:28   #4

Let me rephrase I tried removing that limit as well and yes it works like armour HOWEVER its client sided and you only SEE that you are wearing both things at once you are not ACTUALLY wearing both at once.
Old 04/08/2008, 17:28   #5

I remember an old...old hack where you could freeze the timer on Orphina's Seal I dont think it works now but this might be a step in the right direction.
Old 04/08/2008, 17:31   #6

back on CB u could do that, but way to many people complaned and its been fixed ever sence, i havent even see a way how to do that yet. but ill keep in mind on trying to make it work. also if anyone as ideas for on the argate +ing cuz there been a few people who never fail.. anyone how how to change the script to where u never fail on +ing stuff?
Old 04/08/2008, 19:24   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
well if you look in the 2moons forums you see players +ing items using newb accounts. that only means one thing. they either bought a talisman for that account or they are hacking using that account just in case so that their 130+ main won't get banned. sooo.. i think it may be possible.
Old 04/09/2008, 19:34   #8

nono im not talking about the timer rings and amu, the other ones for level 15 xD