Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eudekaron guild bug

Discussion on eudekaron guild bug within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
eudekaron guild bug

is fixed yay xDD

i hope they fixed more than this one guild bug T_T
Old 04/01/2008, 13:19   #2

WoW thanks for pointing out that the OB has already started (good 1 april joke from gametribe.com I guess)

Anyway, right now I am heavily testing SECportal for OB edition and if everything goes smoothly, I will release my hack in about 2-3 hours. Btw, the old version of SECportal (v0.20) is supposed to work with this Open Beta also so u can use this old hack untill I release a new one
Old 04/01/2008, 13:22   #3

read carefull. ITS NOT OPEN BETA. they just open the server to test some things.
the character will be still wiped...
Old 04/01/2008, 13:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
WoW thanks for pointing out that the OB has already started (good 1 april joke from gametribe.com I guess)

Anyway, right now I am heavily testing SECportal for OB edition and if everything goes smoothly, I will release my hack in about 2-3 hours. Btw, the old version of SECportal (v0.20) is supposed to work with this Open Beta also so u can use this old hack untill I release a new one
it isnt a screenshot by gametribe.. the screenshot was made by myself xD
Old 04/01/2008, 14:41   #5

Even then it means that the game didn't change at all! I was able to login and play without any problems using my old CB client. Right now I am testing SECportal v0.21 on this and it works 100% (I can 'inject' any edited .csv files I want to and the game just accepts it ).

My conclusion: when Dekaron OB starts we will still be able to hack it
Old 04/01/2008, 14:50   #6

Quote:
Even then it means that the game didn't change at all! I was able to login and play without any problems using my old CB client. Right now I am testing SECportal v0.21 on this and it works 100% (I can 'inject' any edited .csv files I want to and the game just accepts it ).

we are still playin on the cb server.. that doesnt mean that the ob server will have all the same ^^
Old 04/01/2008, 15:21   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:

OMG read the official forum:

As some of you may have noticed already, the server is up. We are currently making some tests so we thought: well why not?

Mind that:
- we'll be working on the servers and won't have much time to answer questions
- most bug fixes have not been applied yet, so don't expect to see any difference from Closed Beta build
- characters are still going to be wiped

Apart from that, if you're really addicted and have a Closed beta account, you can play now

thats why still all hacks are working